Search Results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Jewels

Avenits - - Tavern

Well either buy them from other players of build/Craft them yourself. Tho beeing maxlvl helps a lot to craft good yewel options. First only craft blue ones and wait for event to then alch em all and pray to the nasty gods and Laeze for good options

• About leveling up.

Avenits - - Questions + Answers

Hey, Naa question isn't weird at all. Most people just dont really "care" about such posts and simple ignore them, unfortunatly... But here's my opionion: You can level at your own pace as you wish. The only thing you will notice tho, is that you wont have the apropriate lvl to some quests which you will be doing. For example: The first quests in Valoran on the first map have the intention to get you to lvl 20 introducing you into Tarat. This tho wont really happen at lvl 20 anymore since the qu…

• Macro rules

Avenits - - Tavern

But Nain, isnt it kinda dumb to acuse other of using macros, thus using macros yourself ? Fact is you dont seem to like some player and start flaming other if they try to win against you in tournement? So: You accuse others of using macros, but use them themself even while buffing. You accuse others of playing "shady" to win competitions, thus you are the one of the best at abusing the overbalenced stats of Priests in every BoG to Aoe + Sanctuary. You ask everyone all the time for arena, even sp…

• Although if you compare set PvP Events like TW, Derion is currently overrunning every single time with at lease 30% more players then varlorian. Maybe just get your ass up when it is D80 instead of crying out about it.

• Petition to delete Invi Potion

Avenits - - Feedback

Quote from Asera: “"Some kind of negative impact" is a funny expression But for the suggestions: What would happen if you want to break the invi? With a skillblock you would have to wate your evade (idk if you can mount while invi) And then you would still have ~5s skillblock on average I guess. And engages with this would become useless, (don't get me wrong, I want this to become useless as well) if you are visible for 2 seconds you are going to be stunned 100% (Shield doesn't make sense becaus…

Avenits - - Feedback

Quote from Avenits: “ [...] Another suggestion (from my side ) to resolve these Problems: 1. Definitly make Invis only usable for certain classes and/or combine the WHOLE Invis time, even 2 Seconds more of it with a skillblock ability, thus you CAN use it defensivly but at a very high penalty no matter the use. Punishes both defensiv players on the run as also offensive Players trying to use invis only to suicide into you ( well you will suicide still, but wont be able to stun at lease which mak…

• Morgen BE vs UnitedDE

Avenits - - Tavern

Quote from Enraged: “[...] directupload.net/file/d/5415/tnq3e8d8_png.htm ” Morks der fucki*g feeder treibt die Stats malwieder hoch. Komische definition welche Leute hier haben was " oft sterben " angeht... Bei >10 toden geh ich mich lieber aufhängen als nen Screenshot hochzuladen der zeigen soll, dass man keine Sterbestunner hat und dann doch 7-8 Leute eine fragwürdige anzahl an Toden haben... PS: delete invis and reezrolls ThX

Avenits - - Feedback

Quote from Crankz: “dann nehmt auch gleich die port rollen raus die schlechte spieler von pushortask haben zu viel Geld. achja und für task bitte wie auf den offi carackter stehen lassen so das man td noch die punkte bekommt. ven. der snack und seine gildev*nschm*cks können das ja am besten und fühlen sich am ende noch geil achja gibt schon ernsthafte schlechte spieler hier die meinen sie wären die besten INVI 4 EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…

• Suggestions to better the PvP

Avenits - - Feedback

Can we get some more opinions in here so we may evaluade a valide options how to trade this existing problem ? Tho it should be constructive feedback and no spamming/trolling.

• Neue Valorian Gilde (Zusammenschluss)

Avenits - - Tavern

Klingt gut, aber Erfahrung hat gezeigt, dass im Grunde der Großteil der solcher zusammengeschlossenen Gilden einfach von einer bzw zwei sehr guten PvP Gruppen gezogen werden, welche nach einer Zeit generft sind alles praktisch alleine machen zu müssen und es endet meist damit dass sich Splittergilden wieder bilden. Zumals es ebenfalls nicht sehr leicht ist die vielen unterschiedlichen Persöhnlichkeiten unter ein Dach zu bekommen, viele mögen sich wegen irgendetwas nicht oder wollen nicht mit and…

Avenits - - Feedback

Quote from Laerze: “WHY WAS MY POST DELETED WTF ???? ” Because you guys are only spamming and/or insulting people giving and not taking part in any meaningfull discussion. Today Crypta PvP was filled with Invistunns. Every 15 seconds someone invistunns. It is fucking annoying...

Avenits - - Feedback

Quote from Laerze: “How about instead of staying 10/15 minutes afk in a territory doing god knows what , how about , this is just a suggestion, how about idk maybe PVP ???????? Can u not group your guild in 5 minutes or smt ???????????????? Every god damn tw the same shit PS: This is not directed to anyone in this thread but the title is suggestions for better pvp so I wrote it here ” No insult here but i think you didnt really get what his Post was about. Right now even if you provoke PvP which…

Avenits - - Feedback

Quote from AlbertoCoderIT: “Quote from Casher Fighter-Fallendy: “@AlbertoCoderIT i would like that the original post is written in english, and not someone who translate for him, so everyone can instantly see the idea without looking at the commennt =) ” That's fine. I just edited the main post. ” Yeeahh but maybe take my OWN statement out of it please May cause some confusion my own starts at " And this should sum it up somehow. " @AlbertoCoderIT

Avenits - - Feedback

Since i have some Free-Time and do respect someones work and dedication to actually do something about this fucked up way of playing right now i'll do the english translation ( of course translated by myself and not google or some shit like that). Be aware that i'll try to phrase it the way that the same message is translated and not only words. Here we go: So i have 4 Points ( from my perspective ), which would change some things: Point 1: Thematic is Invipotions, either they are removed entire…

Avenits - - Feedback

Quote from Fearu: “Learn to dodge debuff lelek ” Said by 404 Skill not found Macro archer - Try to play Priest and dodge 3 debuffs at a time lel Quote from xDongo: “While the priest use sacri+potion, there are still gaps when he can be locked down and killed. And i wont use the potion as a priest just to sacri. Think about it, with - without potion there will be still stun bot mages who sacrifice themselves and they will be pain in the ass as always. If me as a priest do not have the potion i'll…