Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Market fix and PvP related update Ideas

CeanHU - - Tavern

Quote from Fearu: “Nice ideas tho except cash whip In my opinion invi potions should be completely deleted from this game. ” I also think that invi potion are bad for the pvp.

CeanHU - - Tavern

Quote from Laerze: “Wtf cashwhip fuck no The rest of the ideias are alright I guess ” Quote from xHunter: “Quote from CeanHU: “5. Add Cash-Whip A critical item to add, but in my opinion necessary for efficient pvp. As I mentioned before, PvP is really slow in the game, also getting to quests and simply moving around the map takes a while. For this reason I'ld like to add a Cash Whip. Also, I'ld add normal whips, which you can Craft from dropped materials (not sure about the materials yet, but I …

CeanHU - - Tavern

I will present you my ideas for the next update, which I personally want to implement in the game: 1. Market Fixing To fix the market, I would increase the droprates of the Survival Tinctures and the Bonus Points. This would decrease the prices, since they can't be bought with MS. Also, more people would upp because demand for the Tinctures is high, but there is no supply. Upping would bring in more variety in the weapon- and armourmarket. With more variety, people have to sell their items for l…

• New ideas, implementation..

CeanHU - - Feedback

Quote from Bigbrother: “Hi Comunity! I have some new ideas for 4A I want the partecipation of everyone and Hope you can tell tour friends to see the post too. Are ideas that maybe not everybody would like It but we could discuss it IMHO i think would made 4A more enjoyable and already unique, i mean at least i tried to propose something so AMEN Have present some ideas are Just some features for the game and not involve only gameplay, even forum and multimedia 1) Klling Ranking : This Is the impl…

• CeanHU

CeanHU - - Tavern

Quote from Yoda: “privat char name? need to sucki sc ” Who knows

• CeanHU

CeanHU - - Tavern

Quote from Natsuuu: “What is Ligma lol? ” I dont know, tell me

• Good old Ardir battles

CeanHU - - Feedback

Quote from Delainer: “Quote from Asera: “Problem is that this server has set times for events like Bog or Crypta that most of the people are waiting for. We actually had the situation that Bog was disabled once due to a revamp and all of a sudden there was a ton of open world PvP (not so much ardir, rather mirhur or iriku, but still) As you can see, Mirhur offers Sigs and Iriku gives the possibility for player to farm Well Water. These can provoke lesser fights who then escalates into some nice …

• Good old Ardir battles

CeanHU - - Feedback

Quote from Asera: “Problem is that this server has set times for events like Bog or Crypta that most of the people are waiting for. We actually had the situation that Bog was disabled once due to a revamp and all of a sudden there was a ton of open world PvP (not so much ardir, rather mirhur or iriku, but still) As you can see, Mirhur offers Sigs and Iriku gives the possibility for player to farm Well Water. These can provoke lesser fights who then escalates into some nice group pvp if the sides…

• Good old Ardir battles

CeanHU - - Feedback

Quote from Delainer: “Hi, there is a big problem when it comes to pvp on this server and I genuinely miss good old pvp in Ardir. That' s why I came with the idea how to restore those Ardir battles so you don' t have to search every port (Taranoem, Irik camp, Mirhur, Hesed, Ardir, Crypta) just to actually find someone you can kill. And those farmers will be happier too cause they' ll be able to farm. So my idea is simple: Achievement Points (AP) +20% in Ardir location Encampment Of The Spirit Hun…

• CeanHU

CeanHU - - Tavern

Quote from benyas: “Quote from CeanHU: “Quote from benyas: “Szia cica ” Szia Cuki ” Örülök,h végre lett magyar staff tag Érezd jól magad ” Köszönöm, tudod te hogy en ki vagyok

• CeanHU

CeanHU - - Tavern

Quote from Laerze: “Start doing events, ty ” I will as soon as I have the opportunity

• CeanHU

CeanHU - - Tavern

Quote from benyas: “Szia cica ” Szia Cuki

• CeanHU

CeanHU - - Tavern

Greetings, players! In the last days my application as a TGM got accepted and I'm looking forward for an amazing time in the Team. 10 Fact Abouts Me: -My name is Nandor. -I'm 18 years old. I'm from Hungary , Germany and Italy. -I play 4Story for 6 years, started on Vendetta and got here, on this awesome server. -My main class is Archer/priest. -I can't stand pumpkin soup. -My first game, that I have ever played was Warcraft 3, I am still waiting for WC3 Reforged. -Other games I play are Smite, C…