Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• TELEPORTSCROLLS

lefrancais - - Marketplace

I am now

• TELEPORTSCROLLS

well, i can't connect until 10-11 pm now... I tried to search u

• TELEPORTSCROLLS

I am too, but not for long

• TELEPORTSCROLLS

Houyi (derion), If u can't contact me in derion, just contact me via the forum, I'll come to gebra

• TELEPORTSCROLLS

I can trade u x53 if u want

• Whats ur best upgrade so far

lefrancais - - Tavern

So far, rod pvp +22 8k gold spent => 0 +22 until I get my 5th +21 and upgraded it to +22 haha ... 21 ==> 22 ... not even 23 or 24... just this shitty 22 after 8k gold xD I could have bought 2 of them at that time xD

• Quote from Asera: “Quote from lefrancais: “What is Crypta Spook, and those new colours ?? I'm eager to see that ” Crypta Spook is a PvP/PvE Mode where you can get Treasures if you kill monsters, but these monsters are fought over by both sides so you will have some competetion and nice PvP For the New Colours: Preview for the new Colours (Magna/Naturegreen/Pink/Stormblue) Quote from lefrancais: “Is the drop rate for well water better than a few months ago? I mean, do we still need to farm 1h to …

• Quote from Fallendy: “Nice name ” Thanks. U're still playing after all this while ? You, the French Senate ? Weren't u banned when I left ? :O Quote from Asera: “Quote from lefrancais: “1) I would like to know if the patch is the same ? Or are there some new things ” - Windows 10 Support (no more dll) + New Font- Some Potions Icons changed - New Colours - New Game mode (Crypta Spook) - 2 New Permanent Mounts - Timetable Reconsideration [Discussion] Timetable Reconsideration Thats the stuff i rem…

• Hey guys ! I don't think anyone remember me, I was just a nobody haha Well, my ig name was Jarlaxle(mage) DrizztDoUrden(archer) in derion. Due to personal reasons (sick ), I had to stop playing 4ancient for a few months (I stopped at the end of september)... In order to make a proper come back, I have a few questions concerning the server and community 1) I would like to know if the patch is the same ? Or are there some new things 2) Apart from dungeon 75/79, is the second battle still the best …