Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 35.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Sell pvp +23 rod

Delainer - - Marketplace

Sell pvp +23 rod, offers start at 20 000 golds.

• D90 Poll

Delainer - - Tavern

Quote from Laerze: “ ” With mini bosses that drops tincs -> pernament pvp

• I cant register

Delainer - - Bugstory

Quote from HypnosDE: “Hello Lexas, Deactivating your Proxy or VPN might work. If you do not have them activated, contact your internet provider for further assistance. Kind regards, Hypnos ” I told you too that I'm not using it and still get that message. I don't think it's good idea to block site for new players. Even if it happens to 5% of people.

• Golds inflation

Delainer - - Feedback

Hello, as we can see past few months every item price has risen almost by 1.5x (pvp rod used to cost 3500g now costs 5000g) and I think it's kinda because there isn't any way to get golds out of game - I mean every gold that was ever farmed is still in game and by time passing there is so much golds that it cause costs raising. And this costs raising has an impact to farming cause 10golds is not 10golds on value as they used to be so farming is slower. Therefore I was thinking you guys could com…

• Crypta rework

Delainer - - Feedback

Crypta is the most annoying place in the game. I'm sick of that place it's full of bugs and it's worst pvp area because of narrow streets so agree.

• Ardir PVP

Delainer - - Tavern

board.4ancient.eu/index.php?th…o-make-4story-pvp-better/ board.4ancient.eu/index.php?thread/2044-ideas-for-new-patch/ board.4ancient.eu/index.php?th…7-good-old-ardir-battles/ Bro, I'm trying for few months.

• Evocater 'Enslave Monster' Skill

Delainer - - Feedback

Evocator needs no changes at all. It's hard to play class but on the other hand if u know how to play it, it's overpowered. The only thing I agree with is remove object blocking for pet. You can see it on newer patches they already done that evo's pet can shoot through every object. Maybe it will just boost this class but really if you've never played evo u don't know how annoying is sometimes when that spirit just dont listen to you. It's hard to explain you would understand it if you'd play ev…

• spamm objective warlord

Delainer - - Tavern

Hope u get your life achievement soon man. Keep it up.

• Evocater 'Enslave Monster' Skill

Delainer - - Feedback

Evo is good as it is. The only thing they need to do is fix a damn bugs that evo has. Like sometimes pet doesn't respond to commands, not working aggressive state when he waits, return, bugged pet spells after using teleport. Those are things that simply makes evo useless for example in crypta, u just can't play evo there. Although enslave maybe could bring little fun to evo as it would be up to skill of that player and how much he knows about monsters and then addapt his playstale by that knowl…

• Upgrade rates

Delainer - - Questions + Answers

Press H in game you can read some basic info about server including upgrade rates.

• 1.) Remove teleport scrolls - completely ( I mean seriously it's still in game and is usable during the combat? C'mon ) 2.) Set invisibility after using teleport to 3 sec ( You dont need more time to decide if you want to port again so those "players" wont use that invisibility to their advantage. ) 3.1) Remove old crypt and add new one ( Have you ever tried to play in that crypt with evocator? ) 3.2) I know u have something prepared for us in 1.8 but put in that crypt monsters that drop some va…

• Account Security

Delainer - - News and Updates

Quote from DELETE INVI POTS: “SMS authorization in 4a ? WHAT THE FUCK ” SMS authorization on email.

• Account Security

Delainer - - News and Updates

I had unique and strong password, security code, strong password on email + sms authorization. Nobody else knew my credentials and I was still robbed and my all stuff was gone. And they were never returned so but yea keep your account safe.

• Ideas for new patch

Delainer - - Feedback

Quote from Casher Fighter-Fallendy: “ITS THE FUCKING DEFINITION OF FAKING SOMETHING MY GOD BILLIE PLS XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ” But you won't do anything bad against me cause I LIKE EVERY IDEA wtf. You can only vote that you like any of these points. So by faking your vote you just express you like it and it's good for me. Dunno why am I even discussing this with you xD.

• Ideas for new patch

Delainer - - Feedback

Quote from Casher Fighter-Fallendy: “Quote from Delainer: “Quote from Asera: “Quote from Delainer: “Added points 13.) and 14.) ” You have edited your post so often now that there is no way of precise results, you made the whole survey become obsolete with your editing ” You can edit your vote in survey anytime so if you agree with new points just edit your vote and check it. The survey isn't goal for this post but list of my ideas is and I want to have it in one post.Quote from xHunter: “Quote f…

• Ideas for new patch

Delainer - - Feedback

Quote from Asera: “Quote from Delainer: “Added points 13.) and 14.) ” You have edited your post so often now that there is no way of precise results, you made the whole survey become obsolete with your editing ” You can edit your vote in survey anytime so if you agree with new points just edit your vote and check it. The survey isn't goal for this post but list of my ideas is and I want to have it in one post. Quote from xHunter: “Quote from Delainer: “14.) By adding first class mana potion to t…

• Ideas for new patch

Delainer - - Feedback

Quote from Yoda: “If U delete Showballs insta Server delete ” Disable from combat, make skill available for everyone or disable it. It' s not that fair for those who don't have a throw skill is it? Added points 13.) and 14.)

• Ideas for new patch

Delainer - - Feedback

I updated more points, you can edit your vote if u agree with those added ideas.

• Evocator Whip bug

Delainer - - Bugstory

Hi, I want to report this bug that happens when u give spirit speed (whip) and it expires but it set spirit walk speed even though you are on mount. Skip to 0:23 streamable.com/wkp6l

• Ideas for new patch

Delainer - - Feedback

YOU CAN EDIT YOUR VOTE ANYTIME SO PLEASE CHECK NEW POINTS TOO Hi, here are my few ideas for new patch: 1.) Delete invisibilty potions, teleport scrolls, snowballs It's really annoying when somebody uses them in combat. 2.) Make invisibility after teleporting a little bit shorter time 3.) Dodge/evade target from lvl 1 with 100% - cause this game is random enough with % on stuns, also from lvl 1 for ALTs battles 4.) Make warrior defence stance upgradeable - so it will have less % on low lvl -> it …