Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 52.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• GIVE LIFE TO DOC10

Matrim - - Tavern

Quote from Esteror: “Were trying to get D10 Chars now, but its not possible do farm eq in d10 since theres a single Derion that kills u everytime in 5sec even if u dont give any points.. ” Well some valos are playing doc10 almost full equipped now so maybe you have more chance now to farm while we defend if you can't farm bcs derions just tell me

• GIVE LIFE TO DOC10

Matrim - - Tavern

Quote from Hutzsi: “d10 pvp was always fun . wish it was full of ppl like old times ” I'd like to see that here so let's try to populate it

• GIVE LIFE TO DOC10

Matrim - - Tavern

Lately i've talked with some old friends who i used to play with in this little document. Having less abilities and life makes the game more simple, but anyway it was so much fun xD So i want to give a call to all that ppl who have eq to doc 10 or always wanted to play in this doc but didn't start yet. Time to come and make fun pvp! Btw, we are on Valo so the competence is there. We need some derion to face us

• Offers for 40int 965hp jewel set & Offers for 1560hp jewel set I don't sell the jewels separatelly. Only offers for each set.

• i may play in my free time but not that much cuz no time

• Krypta Time - 6:40 CHANGE to 5:40

Matrim - - Feedback

pizza time ?

• Creating a new Account

Matrim - - Feedback

I don't know about your problem but Percival???

• second blacksmith in markut

Matrim - - Feedback

+1

• SELL +21 Derion PvP Xbow

Matrim - - Marketplace

42 AR 10 crit 11 Att speed SELL or TRADE for Rod !

• Hello guys, I leave here the video we made about this 02.06.2019 Castle War for CSTM/Resurgence's Youtube channel. Enjoy and GG everyone youtu.be/Cx3b_PqWiFM

• My Ideas for the next Patch

Matrim - - Feedback

Quote from DELETE INVI POTS: “You are most welcome ” *you are the very most welcomed

• Quote from Casher Fighter-Fallendy: “You' will finish like me mage with 5000 hp ” xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I ALWAYS BUFF YOU TWICE BY MISTAKE CUZ YOU ONLY GET 6000 WITH BUFFS IT'S A MIND FUCK

• Sell Wand & Book +21 (Derion)

Matrim - - Marketplace

wand is no more I'm still selling the book

• Sell Wand & Book +21 (Derion)

Matrim - - Marketplace

Sell npvp Wand +18 OPTS: 18 26 12 55 npvp Book +21 OPTS: 22 12 in DERION. Wsp me: Mat OR Matrim.

• Fallandy seine Söhne Asera und Learze

Matrim - - Tavern

yes i understand

• Der Räuber Fallandy

Matrim - - Tavern

excuse me what the fuck

• Ctrl+V

Matrim - - Tavern

That's it. That's the game. Type Ctrl+V and submit it without editing whatever it is the last thing you copied in your pc. Copying something just before writing your post is forbidden! You must paste the last thing you copied even if you don't remember what was it. I begin. twitter.com/memecrashes/status/1128678017205768192

• Staff decisions

Matrim - - Feedback

Quote from DELETE INVI POTS: “i may be wrong but if the person that i focused the fear on dodges the fear wont spread even if u can spam pets , its useless they die in aoe u cant stun anyone and u can control the fear which is the main pet stun because ice needs to be in close range and ppl just kill it before he gets close ” It's true, the fear doesn't spread if the target dodges it correctly. Hm. Maybe that could be a decent possibility; a fifty-fifty option that reduces the dmg taken of the p…

• Staff decisions

Matrim - - Feedback

Half of the thread is about this: 100.gif And to the other half of the thread i will respond: -I think evo's pet taking dmg from aoe is ok or else it would be too op and not different from wars suicide. Plus, nerfing block to 9s (maybe better than 8 ) is a good choice for me. -War must definitely get a nerf and NW a buff (Elyn's proposals are nice i.e.) -Archers are... ok as they are now?? And above all, the discussion about crow being available in tournament; if it's not possible to use it in t…