Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Resizable UI/Skillbar

Serana - - Feedback

Hello folks! I want to suggest the implementation of a resizable skillbar for more personalized experience. Years ago I also played on a mid-resolution Notebook with 1366x768 and compared to Full-HD i really liked the size of the skillbar and some UI components like the inventory. Here is a comparison of the skillbar between different resolutions: uisize.png (Note: You also have to consider the size of the monitor if you compare the two resolutions. It's just valid for a monitor with the same si…

• Quote from Asera: “The loot thing isn't a bug, it's just how the system works and I really doubt that it's going to be changed ” From view as a developer this shouldn't be a big deal to fix i guess. Its just annoying.

• HEY GUYS I want to show you a stupid bug that occurs when your bags are full and monsters drop more than one item. rTX2sIK.png As you can see in the picture you would get a pair of gloves and a goddess tear. Unfortunately, the game wants to loot the gloves first and pushes a warning that there is no more space in your bag. As a result the game instantly stops looting and the tear will not be looted. The same happens for every stackable item if it's in second or higher position! I don't want to i…

• Z2JBDvA.png How much is this axe worth?

• Let the Hunt Begin! - Valorian

Serana - - Event History

Name: Serana Evidence: Mysharegadget.com Target List: Adonis Ancient Hornet Bamut Banur Crauw Embittered Ghost Golem Model 16 Grak Ika Kalbeys Karlep Kreto Majota Marred Miyabi Pillarp Rahu Boss Rakkumu Roudnan Tasmu Totar Warrior Phantom Werko Zuhda GiottoD Greetings Congratulations, you are in an B group - I will send you rewards via mail probably on Tuesday. Make sure you have your mailbox empty. Post was edited by Elyn.