Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 27.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Make farm more interesting

Taradal - - Feedback

Quote from Asera: “Archers? XD Archer is literally the worst class for Pve, as son as the number of monsters you fight is >1 ” to end a dungeon u need to kill the bosses. with an invi spell it's easy to dodge the creeps before the boss and the blind and cc immune makes it easyer to kill it

• Make farm more interesting

Taradal - - Feedback

Quote from Enyos: “I agree with Fearu, an interesting idea for a PVE event maybe, but not a permanent recurring system. ” idk, +24 xbow archers will win that. no more no less

• Whats ur best upgrade so far

Taradal - - Tavern

+22 pvp wand

• Money loss

Taradal - - Bugstory

Quote from freeBenyas: “pls what help? I asked only exp chocos, on the fucking second day, and they said no. They dont give me anything for help.... they make events and bann players XD sorry, it dont help me ” Sorry buddy but you are saying stupid ill-considered things over and over again. If you have full 21-22 pvp eq why don't take these 10 minutes to fking farm for 1 choc? U will get the gold back sooner or later. Instead you are online 24/7 in the forum. You only harm yourself.

• Money loss

Taradal - - Bugstory

Quote from freeBenyas: “omg, i have eq for farm, but i dont like farm, and i wont farm just bcs game steal my golds..... i have full 21 eq with 22 pvps and 40/1400 jewels.... so stfu and go farm nub ” yeah it's is totally understandable that you put this energy from your stupididty disappointment in writing hours and hours of answers in threads instead of go and play the game. /s The staff IS helping you, you just don't WANT to see that.

• Money loss

Taradal - - Bugstory

Quote from freeBenyas: “Quote from Enyos: “Benyas, please be normal. Team looking for a solution how to fix it, what else you want? When this is solved, the team will try to return your golds back. You're making it all too easy. This is not a table in excel! ” Dont ask pls normal, i spend around 500 euro or more to ms, and this team really useless8day ago, i lost my money, 0 compensate, 0 anything..... PLS, DONT SAY TO ME BE NORMAL 500 euro in Hungary like 2 months salary ” spending 500€ and not…

• My idea of some new events

Taradal - - Tavern

Quote from Quattro: “4. “6/49 lottery” The GM thinks about 6 numbers every week , and when the event day comes , the players tell 1 pair of numbers to the GM . The one who tells the 6 numbers to the GM wins the prize . The prize will be made of what players contribute . ” Let's say 10-15g / entry, you win x% of the gold with 3 correct numbers, y% with 4 correct numbers and so on. (devided by the amount of guys who guessed this amount of numbers) The not rolled out gold could get into the price p…

• Money loss

Taradal - - Bugstory

Quote from freeBenyas: “Quote from AlbertoCoderIT: “Quote from dragonzil08: “8 days ago, I bid about 60g in total on different items, about 10g/ea. Yesterday I came back from my vacation (1 week) and I was expecting to get my money back since the amount I bid was very little compared to the actual value of the item. But I never got anything back, I thought that if I waited for a bit I might get the message from the auctioner, but that didn't fix it. Please help me since what I bid was about half…

• Task Penalties

Taradal - - Feedback

Quote from benyas: “But if i crash, i will die, its uncorrect. And which one enemy will get the ap? Lot of times noone can hit the players who freeze in the game. But your idea is good, just u need make it better ” what about everyone who is in range to attack him? It clearly has to get splitted, so it is not as much a negative point for yourself when u crash but a needed thing to prevent idiots to task only for denying ap.

• Auctioner bid

Taradal - - Bugreport

Quote from Casher Fighter-Fallendy: “Didnt get the bug i think i bought some permit Yesterday and it was ok ” i don't think you bet on permits? As far as i udnerstood the problem is betting (not buying), then someone else bets more than you. Normally you should get now back the money you bet via mail. But no mail comes.

• As always I like the Idea of the event. But i dislike the idea of Mystery Boxes as Reward. You need a lot of time to first of all find the exact spots, then screen it, rename it, send as email etc. And then 35 Boxes for also being in Enemy territory? Nah. In my opinion the reason to participate in these events aren't the rewards, but the participation on its own. So my idea is introducing titles. The more events you participated in and the better you were you get better titles. This rewards the …

• Quote from benyas: “Same problem with the mystic ” well it should be reproducable with any kind of interacting. like enchants etc

• So just watch the video. I put the lvl 1 wand into the upgrade field and then switched it with the lvl 7 wand. The icon in the upgrade field did not switch but the upgrade-target. This happened yesterday for me while upgrading some other stuff. luckily it didn't fail! youtube.com/watch?v=WBKLEdaPTfY

• Quest: ini 69 | Lebrondo Meridian

Taradal - - Bugstory

yes i had the same problem. just dismiss it

• 4story

Taradal - - Tavern

Quote from Laerze: “Quote from Taradal: “for 10k moonstones you can get around 700 gold from worldwater at 300s ea ” if u sell all of them and that's a big IF ” clearly, when there are a lot shops with 400+ worldwater for 280s ea you won't stand a chance with 300 ea. still it's pretty simple and shouldn't take 24h to sell everything, just open a shop and wait

• playing with mage level 85, sepi +20 , large luck and 12place-bags (5x 12 place and 1x 16 place clearly) I only keep level 34 items (11,5s) or higher tier eq until my standard bag is full. i then swap out higher stuff with lower stuff and clear the standard bag again. In an hour (2 large luck) i get around 40+ tears, 11-12g from looting itself and another 1g from selling. also around 100-130 gloomings of each kind and 50-70 mithril, leather and oil-soakeds EDIT: I jsut saw your video. You don't …

• 4story

Taradal - - Tavern

for 10k moonstones you can get around 700 gold from worldwater at 300s ea

• like it.

• Quote from xPJumper: “The shield gives you the additional MR only if it blocks. The higher the shield is upgraded the more dmg it blocks. ” thanks, couldn't find any information about how it should work.

• For better view: Helmet +20: (Hidden Content) Pants +20: (Hidden Content) Gloves +19: (Hidden Content) Boots +18: (Hidden Content)