Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 47.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Fearu ABB

just963 - - Tavern

Quote from Bigbrother: “Just to be curious: you can skill fast like that thanks a bug?! Because i always played the Archer "normally", i mean skilling with animations while moving (no Just Q +S) and waiting my skills to recharge. So yes i suck Archer, you don t need to remind me (i even changed classe) Just want to know cause in 2 secs i get 5 hit, while playing It normally i hitted 2 arrows. And about you Fearu i have Always spoken good about you: you so good with Archer and i don t think you c…

• Selling High Skill (9-10)

just963 - - Marketplace

Hi i would be intrested. Gonna message you ingame this afternoon.

• Fearu ABB

just963 - - Tavern

Its a nice explanation and i get your point but that doesnt proofs that you dont use a macro. No one knows which buttons you pressed and what you actually did on your keyboard. There are Programms which show the buttons you are pressing, that should help you proof that you dont use a macro. Idc how you do your abb as long as there is no proof for a macro but this video only shows you smashing buttons. And if you realy wanna proof it, use a programm that shows your mouse and keyboard keys, then o…

• Petition to delete Invi Potion

just963 - - Feedback

Quote from Casher Fighter-Fallendy: “No cuz i perma kill the casher with it ” Ohh. Who is left? I thought you banned them.

• Money loss

just963 - - Bugstory

Quote from Fearu: “Quote from freeBenyas: “i spend around 500 euro ” u8Tiub6.png That's weap +24 pvp ( if you know what i mean + don't ask me from where i know it ) :3 ” Nahh its not. 500 would be really cheap.^^

• Killing low lvls is pretty usefull to get some pvp going because other players will help them. But if no one comes you should just leave and be fair.

• Buy Richie +23 or 3class Eq +21

just963 - - Marketplace

French Fallendy knows what he is talking about.

• Task Penalties

just963 - - Feedback

It shouldnt be possible too close the game with ctrl alt delet. Isnt there a fix for that?

• Archer Set for mage

just963 - - Marketplace

Trade my full equip for mage. 4ancient.eu/lexicon.php?select_char=Maraskan

• Game crashs after login.

just963 - - Bugstory

When i start the game and choose my Character i have too wait like 10s after connecting before i open my inventory. Otherwise my Game closes completly.

• Yes pls. Even on discord you dont find trades. Only if you are realy lucky and most time also just for pretty expensive items

• Is there another UPP EVENT?

just963 - - Questions + Answers

2.5 is scam uppevent is scam. Atleast for me it seems so.

• Defeat Chameleon Prince

just963 - - GM Event Guides

Sounds like a WoW Raid Boss. I like the idea.

• I apply as a staff member.

just963 - - Tavern

Quote from Deanerys: “Appliquer en France en tant qu'officier de police. Dans ce cas, vous n'êtes pas obligé de nous attribuer ici comme forum. Il y avait une guilde qui pleurait. N'as-tu même pas "volé" cette guilde? Je ne suis pas sûr pour le moment. Et si les joueurs achètent maintenant pour EQ Euros ou acheter des Euros „well water“ ou quelque chose. Sort le même à la fin. Les deux p2w, ce que le serveur ne voulait pas être. ” Forum rule 16.1 THANK YOU.

just963 - - Tavern

Quote from benyas: “:D How old ar u fallendy? aroud 15? Tell me why was my questions stupid? Its not stupid just bcs u cant answer. It will be the problem with u. U want bann just 2-3 ppl fast, bcs U THINK they bought eq. But tell me, where u KNOW this? If u have picture from this, send to the staff and they will bann U ar really mad, keep calm pls. OFFTOPIC, sorry its not offtopic, bcs i write u for answer questions, what u cant. But if u will be staff member. it will be very disappointing. Bcs…

just963 - - Tavern

Quote from xscusi: “Quote from Fallendy: “Quote from xscusi: “Quote from Fallendy: “Quote from xscusi: “Fallengay, if you are so obsessed with cashers, create a second account on a seperate PC and fucking bait them. However, that's a real fucking snitch move, but hey, what else to expect from you. ” Bait them ingame? You know its bannable to talk about it ingame. That's why I say that i need a pass to be able to bait them. Learn to read. ” Thats why I told you to do it on a seperate PC you absol…

just963 - - Tavern

Quote from xscusi: “Fallengay, if you are so obsessed with cashers, create a second account on a seperate PC and fucking bait them. However, that's a real fucking snitch move, but hey, what else to expect from you. ” if you get baited by this then you tried too do something illegal on the server so no reason too feel sorry.

• refine event?

just963 - - Event Suggestions

yes but only because the rune is on an item doesnt change the fakt that most people dont have the money too effort these items

just963 - - Tavern

we wanna ban cashers because people have too farm weeks too get items +22 and higher and its just not fair if you buy it for real money. Thats called Pay2Win and thats what destroyed the original 4 story. If you can get a lead buy paying real money that people dont get if they play the game the normal way. Iam not talking about selling items of the cash shoptoo get eq 18-20 thats what i did and i think thata fine becauee you help the server owners with your donation. And if 40% of the People cas…

just963 - - Tavern

Quote from AlbertoCoderIT: “Hello guys, first of all, every apply must be done via e-mail. Quote from just963: “Because if you write an email you dont even get an answer. If its not what they are looking for they will just ignore it and you will never know whats up. ” The only person having access to the apply mail is Ancient. I understand that everyone would be happy to receive a response even if they are not accepted but that requires lots of time. (Hidden Content)About this, we take every ser…