Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 151.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello guys, im looking for some good trades or good offers in gold. FOR MORE INFOS DM OR ASK HERE +22 PVP xBow Deri Style 43 12 13 11 crit 1 hand (skeleton), 11 crit shortsword (gnoll) +21 Mask +21 Chest conq +21 Pants conq +21 Gloves conq +21 Shoes conq ( they are all Stormblue) +20 Cloak 3/3 I also got a 41 Skill set with around 1350 HP ( Neck is no castle neck, but has 9 skill and around 250+ HP)

• Iberia Is In Danger​!

Natsuuu - - Event History

Are there pokemon hiding in those bushes ?

• bug

Natsuuu - - Bugstory

Or easteregg

• Some suggestions for economy and stuff

Natsuuu - - Tavern

Quote from Asera: “Quote from Burn: “From 60 euros for 1K this summer to 30 euros for 1K today. ” Well in that case nothing changed for RWT since prices are douled as well wich means they need twice the amount Farming is actually still almost as valuable as before since tinc prices have went up with the other prices The only value that went down there is the raw gold basically The easiest way to fix the economy is to put unique items (like white Penda for example) on an npc for Gold You'd have g…

• Some suggestions for economy and stuff

Natsuuu - - Tavern

the economy is broken and i think it will not change in the future... i also made a post about it and nothing changed

• Server

Natsuuu - - Tavern

Quote from Laerze: “yes and no. Yes because a lot of OG players are quitting the game . And no because theres is always new players coming up imo for og players seeing the economy has it is it just makes me want to slit my wrists as much as i possibly can before i bleed out to death but i guess for new players it doesnt matter because thats the economy they started in. idk man i just lost the passion i had for this game because of the shit economy, macro players left and right ,balance between s…

• Server

Natsuuu - - Tavern

Do you think this server is dying ? And do you have anything or some ideas to solve this problem? Or do you disagree with me? Actually im pretty inactive on this server/game because pvp and stuff got very boring for me, anybody feels the same way? Adding the kinda shitty economy make it even worse. Just wanted to bringt this up and hear ur opinion. Have been playing for like 1 year on this server and was inactive some months but i can say that it was a pretty cool time with a kinda bad ending fo…

• Idea to solve economy problem

Natsuuu - - Feedback

Quote from Asera: “@Chev who the fuck are you? Can you please stop randomly downvoting 50% of all posts without any explanation? ” Ty asera

Natsuuu - - Feedback

Quote from chiwoua1997: “I think all potions for Gold would be a nice idea too for fishing the Gold from the players. ” Ye nice Idea, but which ones do you mean? Like First class hp pots?

• Whats ur best upgrade so far

Natsuuu - - Tavern

4x +21 now

• Is there gonna be a Halloween weekend ? with nice events pls ?

Natsuuu - - Feedback

Quote from Laerze: “The problem is that ppl overprice what they are selling and stupid cashers buy them because they don't care ” ye i know, but this could be method to fish some gold Out of the server

Natsuuu - - Feedback

The Idea with the permits was Just an example, but i think its a good solution cause everybody needs them. Making Thema only buyable for Like the Rest of this year would be enough i think.

Natsuuu - - Feedback

Yo people, first of all this is just a idea and would love to hear ur guys opinion about it. I dont know if it really can help, but i think it could be a possibilty to change something into the right direction. My idea is pretty simple : Delete the Transport Permit out of the Cash Shop and make it an item which can only be bought at the NPC for 5,3golds each. I know it sounds weird, but i think that pretty much gold which got into the game "the wrong way" can be deleted by this. Everybody needs …

• Fearu - Youtube

Natsuuu - - Artwork

why last one tho

• Tell me your 4ancient story!

Natsuuu - - Tavern

Quote from Asera: “Quote from Natsuuu: “Thats my story. Ty for reading and cheer ” So you are the Avatar ? ” Yebut pls dont tell zuko :(((

• Tell me your 4ancient story!

Natsuuu - - Tavern

Water. Earth. Fire. Air My grandmother used to tell me stories about the old days, a time of peace when the Avatar kept balance between the Water Tribes, Earth Kingdom, Fire Nation, and Air Nomads. But that all changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar mastered all four elements. Only he could stop the ruthless firebenders, but when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years have passed and the Fire Nation is nearing victory in the War. Two years ago, my father and the …

• Yo Guys about the nice prices atm

Natsuuu - - Tavern

Anybody here knows if something like that happened in the past at some point ? If yes, could you please tell me how long this shitty economy balance will last ? Just want back the old prices for +22 pvp weapons and stuff... Waiting for good old times

• Custom cloak event

Natsuuu - - Event Suggestions

Y i already asked for it like 3 months ago But +π

• My items and skills

Natsuuu - - Bugreport

yee hope u get ur stuff back