Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 30/11/2018 BUG THREAD

Shusui - - Bugstory

Another client bug, I reinstalled the game after that the 2 Bars were already full, so there was no update and when I press connect there where no „4ancient the good old times“ it was“champions of Iberia“ my whole screen was laggy and of course I couldnt log into my Account. I know you guys are working hard but there are just too many buggs and crashes... I hope you guys will do your best, keep up the work and never give up!! Because this server gave many old 4story veteran hope!! Love u guys

• Connection Error since last update

Shusui - - Bugstory

Damn... this game I enjoyed it so much.. and now so bugged I cant even play anymore, I put so much effort into this game but... its just not playable

• Connection Error since last update

Shusui - - Bugstory

Quote from 4ancientbow: “Quote from DigiGOD: “Same shit as the guy above me, reinstalled the game, couldnt install(both bars full), when i connect it doesnt even show the 4Ancient "the good old times" loading screen, its just the old 4Story Champioons of Iberia one. Then when i try to connect it says "A network error has coused the server connection to fail." ” exactly the same...fix this pls ” me too!! repair this please!

• Logging in bug

Shusui - - Bugstory

I have the same problem ! pls fix this