Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 375.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Delete Invis - Poll

Asera - - Feedback

We kinda had this poll already, with the same outcome, i don't expect them to remove it (sadly) I still don't see how the positive use of this items outweights the negative effects it has on the PvP, but whoever decides this kind of stuff defenetly doesn't get invi engaged all whole day. The only real positive use of this Items is for Priests to be able to better keep Sacri But if you think about it, getting rid of a sacri is already really hard when people know how to use that

• Some suggestions for economy and stuff

Asera - - Tavern

Quote from Burn: “From 60 euros for 1K this summer to 30 euros for 1K today. ” Well in that case nothing changed for RWT since prices are douled as well wich means they need twice the amount Farming is actually still almost as valuable as before since tinc prices have went up with the other prices The only value that went down there is the raw gold basically The easiest way to fix the economy is to put unique items (like white Penda for example) on an npc for Gold You'd have give this Item a kin…

• Server

Asera - - Tavern

A Server wipe is kinda impossible, you would split the community with either people that leave because their equipment is/was very strong & valuable & people that don't mind or actually want that wipe The second option is to just open a separate server with a fresh database which would also have quiet the negative impact since once again people with high equipment would want to stay while others with low gear will want to move & since new players are more tempted to join the more fresh server th…

• just a little flex

Asera - - Tavern

With the 4a discord & now the adjustment discord the forum kinda lost its purpose

• Idea to solve economy problem

Asera - - Feedback

@Chev who the fuck are you? Can you please stop randomly downvoting 50% of all posts without any explanation?

• It's RNG & Magma, stormblue & pink have an increased rarity, using more than 50 scrolls on an item isn't really that uncommon You should always be aware of the fact that you can have bad luck before you attempt to use a system that is based on it

• Tell me your 4ancient story!

Asera - - Tavern

Quote from Natsuuu: “Thats my story. Ty for reading and cheer ” So you are the Avatar ?

• Priest reskill nerf

Asera - - Feedback

Quote from Casher Fighter-Fallendy: “Already proposed 3 months ago D: so yeah big+1 ” So go & put a +1

• Stop downvoting me Pendatrons > All

• Don't give us upps give us pendatrons

• Sorry but we don't trade in Euros here

• [feedback] Battle of Glory

Asera - - Feedback

People that aren't taken should not be compensated either, the reward for the Bog is kinda useless but people going Bog just to afk & get the reward are already a problem You can't really do more about the balance as skill & experience are hard to measure by a system unless you implement an elo system But i would rather see AC work on other stuff as patches are already reeeeeally rare

• For 2000g you will easily find 53AR as well tho

• TRADE PENDATRONS SHADOW

Asera - - Marketplace

I'm in with 5000g

• Pendatrons Shadow

Asera - - Questions + Answers

it was supposed to be tradeable At least thats what GM's said

• Three Year Anniversary

Asera - - Event History

They did no 600% on purpose because on Jewel events you hardly make any negative money so they want you to tkae the risk of losing your items if you want to participate 300% is still good i guess

• I can't tell you for the Claws (at least not for sure) But 53 AR is ~ 2.000g

• Someone claimed that it's possible to use dungeon gloves for equipment up to +22 despite the skill level, (this was a topic after last refine event) even thought I cannot guarantee that, some people approved that claim

• Three Year Anniversary

Asera - - Event History

No Laerze, youb heard him, it's a problem of the majority Even tho they don't put random times & he is the only one complaining

• Three Year Anniversary

Asera - - Event History

Well there are people from other countries & continents as well, for usa for example these events are atthe riht time for people who come back form their jobs (23:00 server time = 17:00 USA) also if they put them earlier they interfeer with PvP events (Doc/Crypta) You wil never be able to put events for everyone and you defenetly cant expect them to line them up just for you, i myself (matching server time) have to wake up at 6 but i can still take the event, sleeping 6h for 1-2 days isnt too mu…