Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Continue the story!

Dex - - Tavern

something long and complicated...

• Special Event - Easter Egg Hunt

Dex - - Event History

How many eggs are there? I'm guessing 50, but I don't know whether I should look for more or whether I got them all

• [Release] Jewel Price Calculator

Dex - - Tips and Guides

Why not publish the python script directly instead of a suspicious executable? And given how straightforward the logic of the calculation is, why not just publish a google sheet with the equations as macros? That way you can update it when the prices change (as they inevitably will).

• We do indeed have some cancer people in the community, like Greg here. But luckily they are just a vocal minority. To get a sense of PVP you can watch some youtube videos from the server, or just go and try it out yourself. IMO it's alright, you can have lots of fun even without ultra good equipment

• Official 4Ancient Discord

Dex - - Tavern

The invite has expired. Can you renew it please?

• Hey! So I just registered and I'm already concerned, before I've even opened the game. The registration email which I received contained not only my username, but also my password in plaintext. I'm not sure about others, but I don't want to have my mailbox full of emails containing my passwords. I presume this also means that the password is stored as plaintext, is that correct? And if so, can you please fix that? A simple hash check (say, bcrypt) is really easy to implement and will protect our…