Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I think people that have 4Ancient instead of "4Story" in the title or anywhere don't get taken down or something but I might be wrong since YouTube is weird and also YouTube automatically tags what game it is in the description but so far my farming videos haven't been taken down.

• Disturbing Sightings

IagoEN - - Tavern

Hello community, I was just scrolling around our forum and I saw something disturbing in the Gallery section , we only have 10 memes . How is this possible what happened? I should be unable to count the amount of memes we have on my hands and even feet it should be 99> not 10. So please I ask you all to make as many memes as you can and post them there it's important. Thank you.

• Favorite effects

IagoEN - - Tavern

We both know it's DB 100.gif Even my gif guy is blue

• Favorite effects

IagoEN - - Tavern

Go ahead and vote for your favorite effect I'm curious Tell me if I forgot some effect. Also DB>Pink, just saying

• Hackshield won't let me start the game

IagoEN - - Bugstory

I would like to ask you to make a ticket on the 4Ancient website. It's easier for us to see the problems and you can also attach the screenshots and we'll try and help.

• IagoEN

IagoEN - - Tavern

Thank you all

• My game wont start

IagoEN - - Questions + Answers

Let the game through your anti-virus and check if the game is allowed through your firewall as well. If you have any questions you can always write a ticket.

• IagoEN

IagoEN - - Tavern

Hey everybody, I'll be one of your new TGM's and just wanted to say that it's gonna be great to be serving the community helping you guys out in any way possible whether it's in-game things, bugs or relationship advice for a long lasting friendship or love. I've been part of the game since 2009 played on a US server called Gates of Andaron and it was all old school just like 4A until it got merged with the official game so I would say I have some experience with it. I started playing 4Ancient ar…