Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 59.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Spring Festival

Ambience - - Event History

youtu.be/5xOtPs_Dy3I

• Quote from Executioner: “The video got deleted by yt can someone post a new one? ” REUPLOAD youtu.be/JJqc5NjdqSQ

• Eastermania!

youtu.be/PEZ5Ta5qCHU

• Easter In Iberia

youtube.com/watch?v=iaro8tr_SrY for my fans xD

• Second 4Ancient server

Ambience - - Tavern

how about creating seasons like in diablo 3? one season = 1 month and u will get items for achievements like crafting a pvp weapon in this time xD after the ending of the season all stuff will be transfered to the main server

• 4Story Upgrade Simulator / Tool

Ambience - - Artwork

Quote from SwiperDE: “Quote from Ambience: “Quote from jarek: “Quote from Ambience: “Quote from AncientCompiler: “You're not allowed to share videos including download links to executables without source ” What do you mean exactly with "without source"? The executable was made my me ” the source code. ” oh I have made this in visual basic^^ is publishing the code enough or should I publish the entire project folder sry im noob programer xD ” Just the code ” Is this enough? github.com/mmofreak/4s…

Ambience - - Artwork

Quote from jarek: “Quote from Ambience: “Quote from AncientCompiler: “You're not allowed to share videos including download links to executables without source ” What do you mean exactly with "without source"? The executable was made my me ” the source code. ” oh I have made this in visual basic^^ is publishing the code enough or should I publish the entire project folder sry im noob programer xD

Ambience - - Artwork

Quote from AncientCompiler: “You're not allowed to share videos including download links to executables without source ” What do you mean exactly with "without source"? The executable was made my me

Ambience - - Artwork

I have made an update some months ago but didnt published it I dont know if I am going to release any more updates here it is: //EDITED BY ANCIENTCOMPILER **Removed link

• youtu.be/8Ym23408ZqU

• Quote from melimc13: “had the same problem bro, i send ticket and after a week , dev manually it disabled it. i know that secure code is good for our privacy but if it keeps getting bugged, i prefer not having it ” I hope they can do it with my account too

• Quote from elgrekko#2: “Open a ticket and they will send your security code to your e-mail adress and you can unlock it. ” I already have dont that and received my security code but the system does not accept it (I always get this error message)

• I have typed 10 times a wrong security PIN and now im locked out. I have been waiting for more than 5 days but Im still locked out.You have told me that I need to wait until the counter goes 0 but this does not happen.Please help me. :(I want to make videos for youtube about 4ancient youtu.be/YhKJ6brFfGc

• Crypta Spook Tutorial youtu.be/3x0ghT3I7es

• Quote from Yoda: “Its because its in a war area. On this point the terretory isnt from your country. ” oh thanks

• my friend told me that he cant finish his quests because of one npc that does not interact with him near this npc is also a portal which does not work take a look here: youtu.be/onFWvfdh7S8

• Battle of Gebra - Replay

Ambience - - Artwork

Hello guys I am always streaming the battle of gebra gameplays and upload them on my youtube chanel Here you can see the latest bog gameplays: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLa6MuOMhMwd1XjULkue1Xs4mK_QkUkeXw

• Hey guys how high is the chance that the upgrade level of an item decreases (-1) when an upgrading process fails and u have a survival tincture? Thanks in advance

Ambience - - Artwork

Quote from taelop: “Good work Suggestions for features you could add if you fell like it :). 1. Editable Item level 2. Instant upgrade option (instant upgrade process) 3. Different Serendipity Potions like there are in the game (ye, you can edit upp rate, but this would be more elegant ” I will keep that in mind for the next update

• Special Event - Halloween 2018

I just made a video for my subs youtu.be/Ck6P8MDwbl4