Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 81.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• spamm objective warlord

Bigbrother - - Tavern

"It s like a Disney ending"??? Wtfff

Bigbrother - - Tavern

Quote from Casher Fighter-Fallendy: “Quote from Natsuuu: “i bet fallendy doesnt even like avatar french croissant ” avatar was ok ” am speechless

• About classes and races.

Bigbrother - - Questions + Answers

Quote from Laerze: “Quote from Bigbrother: “As an evo user, i think evo Is good on pvp Mass too(stuns/support and defense), but on term of making AP Is hard for the lower damage but at least we can tank luckily. Yes Is Also a bit hard to use it, Just for make everthing clear. ” u playing evo now? ” am "Maurizie" on the game, i suck yeah but Is the only class i enjoy play

Bigbrother - - Tavern

Quote from Casher Fighter-Fallendy: “Yes hahaha fairytail suck haha just like hunterxhunter & myheroacadeshit ” Wtf man!! Hunter x hunter Is of the best Right now.. my Hero Is kinda overrated imho

• As an evo user, i think evo Is good on pvp Mass too(stuns/support and defense), but on term of making AP Is hard for the lower damage but at least we can tank luckily. Yes Is Also a bit hard to use it, Just for make everthing clear.

Bigbrother - - Tavern

Fairy tail s sucks

• Staff decisions

Bigbrother - - Feedback

For me only war Need to be nerfed a bit.. especially the " magic defense".. don t forgot the Attack stance too, It can kill even with xbow Wtf.. now people playing war as meta af.

• Cause buying +20 doesn t concern risks.. Is 100% You have the Money and ez, but this method Is more expensive than upping but Is the safe One. Upping Is more cheaper but you are concerned with risk( you can fails over and over again) So mathematically speaking It s Just lucks

• FPS

Bigbrother - - Feedback

There people Who GOT low fps so they can t fight properly.. too much input lag

• KILL COUNTER / AP COUNTER

Bigbrother - - Feedback

I made a similar post on my ideas for implementation, go see It

• Second 4Ancient server

Bigbrother - - Tavern

Quote from IBimsEinKrieger: “Quote from Fearu: “you're grinding over 1 year for obtain your items,just to take a part in competition,AC released new brand server called 4ancient s2 and 80% population of actual server might migrate to the new server,rip s1, huge disrespect especially to veteran players. HUGE -1337 It might works only in one situation,if 4ancient will be overpopulated like 2-3k players online,maybe less.Anyway it's impossible ” Yeah thats true but 4Ancient is in an good Position a…

• ANIME & MANGA THREAD

Bigbrother - - Tavern

Quote from Natsuuu: “Shokugeki No Soma !!! ” thanks to remind me to post some animes to Watch

• New ideas, implementation..

Bigbrother - - Feedback

Quote from Gusion: “Really nice ideas I hope a GM will see that and make the game for funny ” thanks man

• Join the Doc 30!

Bigbrother - - Tips and Guides

Quote from Fearu: “Quote from Bigbrother: “Quote from Fearu: “Quote from Bigbrother: “So guys you without Dodge can t play uh?! Let the GM implement It then Still i don t think you would come even of they implement It xD ” dodge is really huge part of "SKILL" in this game,I mean it's really important factor,where is the fun to taking a part in pvp on doc 30/40/50 etc while u cant make some good plays even dodge simple debuff,flash xdd what's the point of your sentence I don't understand. ” I mea…

• Join the Doc 30!

Quote from Fearu: “Quote from Bigbrother: “So guys you without Dodge can t play uh?! Let the GM implement It then Still i don t think you would come even of they implement It xD ” dodge is really huge part of "SKILL" in this game,I mean it's really important factor,where is the fun to taking a part in pvp on doc 30/40/50 etc while u cant make some good plays even dodge simple debuff,flash xdd what's the point of your sentence I don't understand. ” I mean before reaching lv90 with Dodge skills Yo…

• New ideas, implementation..

Bigbrother - - Feedback

Quote from CeanHU: “Quote from Bigbrother: “Hi Comunity! I have some new ideas for 4A I want the partecipation of everyone and Hope you can tell tour friends to see the post too. Are ideas that maybe not everybody would like It but we could discuss it IMHO i think would made 4A more enjoyable and already unique, i mean at least i tried to propose something so AMEN Have present some ideas are Just some features for the game and not involve only gameplay, even forum and multimedia 1) Klling Rankin…

• Join the Doc 30!

So guys you without Dodge can t play uh?! Let the GM implement It then Still i don t think you would come even of they implement It xD

• Suggestions to better the PvP

Bigbrother - - Feedback

Quote from Enraged: “Quote from Bigbrother: “About pvp i was proponing something on my post on feedback -ideas, implementation Implementing a killing Rank, rather than a Honor ranking (i mean this still Need to exist don t worry lel) With similar rewards as mobs and Gold ranking (so weekly) Where if you kill the target 3 points and if you assist 1 point When you reach a tot of points you earn a specifical title (for me, and only me, i Wish the Hokage One, xD i joke) - This wouldn t be limitate t…

• Suggestions to better the PvP

Bigbrother - - Feedback

About pvp i was proponing something on my post on feedback -ideas, implementation Implementing a killing Rank, rather than a Honor ranking (i mean this still Need to exist don t worry lel) With similar rewards as mobs and Gold ranking (so weekly) Where if you kill the target 3 points and if you assist 1 point When you reach a tot of points you earn a specifical title (for me, and only me, i Wish the Hokage One, xD i joke) - This wouldn t be limitate to 90s too and you could have a motivation to …

• Join the Doc 30!

Bro am already there, nice to see someone too!!