Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Pls delete this teleport from doc 30. And not just this one. I would transfer all teleports further from the exp areas in DOCs. Jl0y

• Quote from araya: “Gebra Peace Zone needs more NPC's like blacksmiths, refiners, auctioneers, weapon/armor/consumable traders etc. I think Gebra Peace Zone should be the main area of trading between kingdoms. ” And good will be dueals between derion x valorian .

• Quote from Deanerys: “Mentor : No! Why? Cause no one makes pvp anymore. All player makes new Charakter and mentor with himself... More lvl for guilds? For what? xD Coustoms emblems for guild? Idk. I think it’s better no. ” I know that you like killing players without EQ

• Add mentor system (custom or from offi server). Add more lvles for guilds and some bonus for leveling like xp for members or something like this... Add custom emblems for guilds.

• Logging in bug

sroser - - Bugstory

PLS Fix it... I'm bored

• Titles

sroser - - Questions + Answers

Will be here titles in the next patch? :O

• Quote from AncientCompiler: “Good day community! We are looking for testers. Help us to test out the latest changes and get advance information as well as access to some of the latest content. Please apply only if you are interested and have time to search for bugs. A character with at least level 80 on the 4Ancient live server is necessary to apply as a tester. To apply as a tester visit the following page. There you will find the "Diligent Tester" group where you go to "Apply for group members…

• - more options of customize your character (more weapon and amor skins,costumes,custom color) - more battle modes with matchmaking by your rank for example bronze player can not play versus gold player or player with items +11 can not play versus player with +24 items - pls add more mounts you can only recolor old mount, for example blue,yellow,purple,pink,green pendatron mount -random spawn chests with special items -titles system - add new races Elfs and Dark Elfs