Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 24 pvp xbow

En0rmal - - Marketplace

I want to trade 24 pvp xbow for rod. In game dero: MrDawe valo: En0rmal

• Transfer opened

En0rmal - - News and Updates

Quote from Uncas23: “Quote from Burn: “Quote from En0rmal: “Quote from Uncas23: “Daenarys, kick Enormal from your guild and stop giving him group and buffs if you think this! He says that he is a solo player after all... Also you should kick every other non germans. You ask us to unite in valo. Unfortunately we can't do it because people in valo have own identities. But deris just want AP and want to trashtalk all day about how good players they are. (Before you guys go 1000% rage mode, I'm just…

• Transfer opened

Quote from Uncas23: “Daenarys, kick Enormal from your guild and stop giving him group and buffs if you think this! He says that he is a solo player after all... Also you should kick every other non germans. You ask us to unite in valo. Unfortunately we can't do it because people in valo have own identities. But deris just want AP and want to trashtalk all day about how good players they are. (Before you guys go 1000% rage mode, I'm just 60% serious. Chill!) ” Fallendy said that im solo player i …

• Transfer opened

Quote from Fallendy: “Quote from Deanerys: “Quote from Fallendy: “Quote from Deanerys: “Quote from Fallendy: “Naerra, it's not your fault at all, when you was in Valorian we was much more than derion, we needed people to go to derion. And we are thanksfull because you did. The problem is that between that, 4s eeds is now afk, galifrey is still solo guild as Fuck, and PT has not lot of people for the moment. Even my guild are loosing motivation for TW because we all know that when awesome come, t…

• Trade 24 pvp rod for xbow

En0rmal - - Marketplace

I wan't to trade 24 pvp rod for xbow or make me an offer. Valo:En0rmal Dero: N7

• Transfer opened

Did you read my post, or you just turn your brain off and wrote something? And tell me one think where did i wrote i want transfer its a simple question if i wanted to go dero i would just swap my things on different account...

• Transfer opened

For me deso, transfer is when you get bored playing for one side and want to try something else with different people.

• Transfer opened

When is the transfer going to be opened again?