Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Scammers around the server

Wysdor - - Tavern

Quote from AncientCompiler: “ Quote from lKatakuri: “Hi! I would be lbonny, the original one, I must say that he has quite broken balls as a situation, because there are so many and it is quite stressful. A group game, which as a story implies group play at the base, therefore mutual trust, alliance and various bullshit, can not exist if there can not be trust between the players and therefore there can not be the same game. I would ask for a review of the rules of the game and a way to prevent …

Wysdor - - Tavern

So it's as we told others. Scammer will be OP with items of others. How we can know if THERE IS an i OR an L? are you serious? come on.

Wysdor - - Tavern

Quote from Baileys: “Quote from Rizla: “Do you really hope they get banned? AHAHAHAHAHHA ” Ofc if they want ppl play here.. It's so annoying and frustrating ” This server is destroying itself day by day

Wysdor - - Tavern

Good afternoon, good and bad boys/girls. I'm here to talk to you about the fact that they're coming out like mushrooms, the ones that scamming other users.. Ok, you're stupid if you hit the trap, it's true .. we can not blame anyone ... you will not get your items back but the user who has scam, what happened? I can give you the answer... (Hidden Content) Well, today i want to REPORT an guy HERE! Cause the Ticket System it's completely shit!! You MUST wait a months for answer, or they close the …

• Changes in payment methods

Wysdor - - News and Updates

Why did you remove the other payment methods?

• **** LupiSolitari ****

Wysdor - - Guild introductions

Quote from Fallendy: “Ye ok dead guild lol ” I don't know about that

• **** LupiSolitari ****

Wysdor - - Guild introductions

Quote from RATTENROLAND: “ICH VERSTEHE KEIN EINZIGES WORT IHR VERDAMMTEN ITALIENER! Bitte um arische Übersetzung! ” Non è difficile l'italiano brò

• Quote from Deanerys: “Change the Battle of Gebra level? !!! ” Do it able only to level 90 please... +1

• I wrote it in the previous answer, that it was like the crossbow and therefore usable and exchangeable too.

• Your answer does not have a logical thread .. The bow has neither power nor speed, it is a useless weapon. In your opinion why +20 sell it at 200g? It would be nice to be able to use the bow instead of always seeing each person with the same crossbow. But mine is an opinion and a thought, I like the crossbow. But there is someone who likes the bow and wanted to use it.

• [WTS] Sunglasses

Wysdor - - Marketplace

As the title says, I sell glasses, super discounted at 500g or if you have any offert just comment You can contact me in Derion as Wysdor. Thanks.

• Quote from L2PxD: “Quote from Wysdor: “Why do not you fix the bow? ” What is wrong with bow? Or are you speaking of a specific bow? ” The bow is not like the crossbow

• Why do not you fix the bow?

• Just trashtalking bro.. dont take it personally

• Quote from Resu: “Best tip: don't farm just YouGotOwnedByEuros cash ez ms gg eq +24 pro player ” xd Everybody knows that they buy equip in there, the teamstaff never did anything xd

• Legends battle.Who would win?

Wysdor - - Tavern

• Transfer opened

Wysdor - - News and Updates

Must be re-opened @AncientCompiler ...