Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I agree, the 4Ancient Team should decide / Vote for the 10 bests ones or make it like a lottery after sorting out some trash.

• Quote from TaubeKlette: “Für den 1 vs 10 Moment beim weglaufen bestimmt hilfreich. Link: epvpimg.com/RF4Tdab Ingamename: TaubeKlette ” Beste haha xD

• And another one for all thoose OTAKUS out there ! 7EUqdab.png • Link to the picture: epvpimg.com/7EUqdab • Ingamename: Lucurryo

• YQpRbab.pngN2Crdab.png • Link to picture 1: i.epvpimg.com/YQpRbab.png • Link to picture 2: i.epvpimg.com/N2Crdab.png • Ingamename: CurryHuhn

• Month Event - Hot June 2018

Lucurryo - - Event History

Dafq guys? We get alot of free stuff & Events and you are just mimimi here. You should appreciate evrything free you will recive

• HUD/UI/CHAT Scaling/Size

Lucurryo - - Feedback

Added : • Auctioneer • The bar on the bottom left If you got any other things that come into ur mind pls let me know and I will ad them. Maybe the Admin will help us blind people

Lucurryo - - Feedback

i alrdy tryed to lower the resolution. After setting it to a lower one, I am not able to click on any button anymore since the mouse is kinda on another position then it should be. You can try it by lowering the resolution in the client be4 u start the game and try to click on the login button after u entered ur password, will not work I would be fine with a lower resolution if they don't offer a change of the size of the Had/UI but it doesn't work sadly.

Lucurryo - - Feedback

Hey dear 4Ancient Team! As someone, who got rly bad eyes I want to request something like a HUD SIZE scaling, that we can change manualy by the options. For me and some other players it is realy hard to read the chat and HUD and we have to keep the distance between our face and the screen rly short Skillbar HUD size at the moment: 59xNnCD.jpg And how it could look after u changed the HUD-Sclaing/Size: unknown.png Some people may say "that´s unnecessary" but for human beeings like me and some oth…