Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Reupload in game: I3ooK (big i) epvpimg.com/xE5gfab

• How to do Second Battle properly.

13ooK - - Tips and Guides

Hello. I'd like to present you a short film and some tips on how to do 2b. Many newbies who start game ask question: "How to do money?" The answer is: there are many ways but 2b is IMO the best for those who are starting the game. This method does not require high lvl or expensive eq. What is the most optimal need for 2b? - a mage with 58 lvl (gets some upgrades for his many aoe's) - dungeon 49 jewells for hp and intelligence or endurance (2k hp is easily obtainable and enough) - at least 16 npv…

• nick; I3ooK the first letter is big "i" epvpimg.com/xE5gfab It would be very nice if you vote on my cloak I made it only by myself. xE5gfab.png

• Hello, for some time I was thinking about a small change that would improve overall gameplay experience and would not impact the PvP and economy of the game. Monsters get -100% chance for crit when attacking a player who is riding a mount. Mounts are common and I'm sure that some of the players also get annoyed by this - situations when you are not farming the monsters but just passing by the spot, or getting the mosters to follow you a lot slower. Players who don't get annoyed, will not see dif…

• Thanks for answer. I can do some screenshots but can you be more specific what the tickets are? Screenshots (Hidden Content) or 3-5 fps with another dlls Even login screen can also be bugged in the same way. What I mean is just the rectangle

• Hey, that's my first post on this forum. I have specific problem. First I used old method with new dll so I did not use deicated dlls for intel and amd but I used what I found in folder. I used only one dll. The first. I saved default d3d9.dll sys32 and syswow. Then I used new method but i did not replace files in sys32 and syswow back to default dlls yet. When it failed I replaced mentioned files. Sometimes I had stable high fps but things in game started to disappear but sometimes reverse situ…