Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 54.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Scammers around the server

Rizla - - Tavern

Do you really hope they get banned? AHAHAHAHAHHA

• Forget securecode

Rizla - - Questions + Answers

It will take some time as most of the tickets are useless and as a result they waste time

• [+]NightWalker

Rizla - - Feedback

Quote from Vegito: “Quote from Burn: “Quote from Rizla: “Take, for example, my class: the knightwalker. This class is played very little by the users as it is weak. It should have more speed in moving and hitting, but it is very slow and the damage? Worse worse. *Obviously, the class of the Priest should also be reviewed ” @Vegito didn't you say there was too many assasins on derion? bfff Quote from Rizla: “Because of these small factors, obviously there are others but I do not have much time to…

• [+]NightWalker

Rizla - - Feedback

Would the people who put dislike be so kind to explain their motivation? Thank you @xHunter Quote from WalkingArcher: “I really am into ideas like 2 hands swords being equal to axes and adding benefits to claws and bows. I dont like that we leave these items like they dont exist. ” I am of your opinion, it is precisely for this reason that I wanted to open this discussion.

• [+]NightWalker

Rizla - - Feedback

The fact remains that this class is weak

• [+]NightWalker

Rizla - - Feedback

What's up guys, I opened this little thread to let you know my thoughts.. Only 3 classes have been considered on this server: Archer (45%), Wizard (35%) and Warrior (20%). But here we are not just talking about which class the player uses but of the factor that the other classes are considered much less. Take, for example, my class: the knightwalker. This class is played very little by the users as it is weak.It should have more speed in moving and hitting, but it is very slow and the damage? Wo…

• Re-Upload http://i.epvpimg.com/j5FYaab

• Legends battle.Who would win?

Rizla - - Tavern

Quote from Fearu: “Quote from Deanerys: “hm okay.. sorry i vote for Yoda... Yoda is my Mage master. sorry my love ” it hurts.. ” im ur fan n1 fearu mdr

• 100.gif

• Maybe you just need glasses

• Remove Fear Control

Rizla - - Feedback

Quote from profiangler: “dumm? ” si

• Quote from profiangler: “Quote from Resu: “dumm? ” ja ” si

• Quote from Greg: “YOU ARE JEALOUS CUS I HAVE GEAR 24 AND YOU NO PUYAHAHUIRWQUIRUIQRWQWQKRPOQWKRPOQWRKOPQWRJQWROQIWR ” pls gimme money im poor

• Remove Fear Control

Rizla - - Feedback

Quote from Greg: “Quote from Rizla: “Quote from Greg: “Remove this game and this cancer community EZ ” Remove yourself by earth ” I CANT REMOVE MYSELF CUS IM A GOD AND YOU ARE MY SLAVE ” What a honor

• Quote from Furby: “Quote from Rizla: “ ” 100.gif ” You can not flamm like that

• Remove Fear Control

Rizla - - Feedback

Quote from Greg: “Remove this game and this cancer community EZ ” Remove yourself by earth

• Quote from Greg: “IN GAME PUAHAHAH I DONT PLAY ANYMORE THIS SHITTY GAME, THIS GAME NEED DISAPPEAR AND THE REST OF PLAYERS PUAHAHAHAHAH ” Before you waste your money and later you dont play anymore?? wow.. you're so rich brother, gimme some money for eq 24

• Quote from Greg: “YE IM EQ PLAYER AND I FUCK YOU ALL RATS, NICE KEYBINDS DUDE ” Cya in game mr.greg

• Quote from Greg: “you said that when you are 2v1 bfff fanfan culo FURBY RANK 1 MAGE ” we was 3v7 lmao pls greg only eq l2p pls or go to play terraria ty

• Quote from Resu: “dumm? ” Was für eine kultivierte Person