Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello, is there some info about the new dungeon and anniversary x summer events?

• NEW bugs in game

xXKrissEvilXx - - Bugreport

Hello, I have noticed that when I use stun on mobs on my warrior class it doesnt work except throwing axe. I was asking other warriors and they got this problem too.. it works on valos but on mobs it doesnt work properly as it should. When I use for example ''Battle cry'' it works for like 1second and then it disapears.

• Suggestion for new updates

xXKrissEvilXx - - Feedback

1. I want to suggest to give us more character slots 8-10. 2. Next I would like to suggest that, more members from guild could donate achievement points in guild, and so it wouldnt be too easy, it would be cool if there could be only 3 people in the guild who could donate it (for example only guild master and deputies) and so people couldnt abuse it, there would be something like 3months lock on so people couldnt leave the guild or be dismissed from vice-guild leader or something like that. 3. M…

• In-game-name: TensaZangetsu Link: epvpimg.com/hOu2aab m

• autoloot

xXKrissEvilXx - - Feedback

Hello I bought autoloot for my moonstones clicked 2time on it and it didnt work can you fix it ? Thanks Kriss

• Question-new patch

xXKrissEvilXx - - Questions + Answers

Hello,I would like to ask you if in new patch will be more effects?:) example magma,bluestorm,natural green,amethyst/redstorm,ninja,darkgreen... or soething new?:) One of GM/TGM said me if in near future will be effects on cloaks and my question is ,if you''ll make effects for cloaks why not to bring more effects for armour?:) and i'd like to ask you if in shop with event weapons will be shield too? and if you can add more slots for avatars?:)