Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• i know right? i wish every player would be so kind-hearted like JohnyMielony

• JohnyMielony and his brilliant idea.

bahoi - - Tavern

I gotta thank JohnyMielony for doing random questionares in Markut lol. this was legit hella fun, with questions strictly about 4Ancient, what i like about it, what i'd like to improve, a little chit chat here n there, u know, basics. idk who this guy is, some level 90 priest with dungeon eq, but he gave me a reward for answering to his questions(150g), saying it's all 4fun but at the same it could maybe improve the game and unite our community altogether by having open talks about the server an…

• ANIME & MANGA THREAD

bahoi - - Tavern

Quote from Bigbrother: “Quote from bahoi: “a list with some of the animes i watched im too lazy to include all of them so here we go 60 of them not including the ones im watching atm (Hidden Content) ” ty Bro, Hope they are not in ranking ” nope they aren't in ranking order

• ANIME & MANGA THREAD

bahoi - - Tavern

a list with some of the animes i watched im too lazy to include all of them so here we go 60 of them not including the ones im watching atm (Hidden Content)

• I apply as a staff member.

bahoi - - Tavern

EDIT: Insults are not tolerated. If you don't agree with someone, tell him why instead.

• Quote from araya: “Add the option to see the ping in-game as well ” yes please!

• Shellfish's Farewell

bahoi - - Tavern

good luck in real life man:) wish you only the best

• nice idea

• Fearu - Youtube

bahoi - - Artwork

Quote from Laerze: “Quote from Fearu: “Last video guys,have a nice watch. youtube.com/watch?v=OUuMX7GNfoE&feature=youtu.be ” the ending got me crying , dont leave plox ” stop copying me lol

• A message for 4Ancient family

bahoi - - Feedback

Quote from xscusi: “Quote from bahoi: “sadly this server became really toxic, i really hope people will realize it's not all about the wins but the fun. love y'all #freedora #rzabestplayer #sirlancelotbestnw ” #bringbackoldbeedspug #superspeed #exposedbynawashi #rza5scam #KOTKLAUSMVP ” exposed by narwashi hahahahahahhahaha

• A message for 4Ancient family

bahoi - - Feedback

sadly this server became really toxic, i really hope people will realize it's not all about the wins but the fun. love y'all #freedora #rzabestplayer #sirlancelotbestnw

• Shellfishs' Summer Event

bahoi - - Event History

bahoi derion

• WTF 4Ancient is possessed

bahoi - - Tavern

can i join cstm ???

• TRASH TALK

bahoi - - Tavern

attila=fallendy

• --> What Music Are You Listening Now? <--

bahoi - - Tavern

youtube.com/watch?v=cPjghcEv4Bk Soooo i guess nobody's listening to dnb

• No Mercy situation

bahoi - - Tavern

this might be the most funny and at the same time stupid thread i've read on this forum