Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 27.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Laggs

Eminis - - Bugstory

Well, try another d3d9

• Laggs

Eminis - - Bugstory

Just look at this download.4ancient.eu - other - 34 /64 bit - download d3d9 - and replace it in your game folder. Or follow steps in this vid. but that is more complicated youtube.com/watch?v=b35Kv2rscao

• NO! Each character is unique, no one has the same skills ( except dodge) So we can talk about dodge %, bcs everyone have it. But make every skill 100% can unbalance the game. Tournament isnt the great example, bcs thx that nomiss Evo lost 1 skill (deff crystal and no one thought about it, yeah EVO is OP 1v1, but still thx that idea we lost our deff skill which is great for 7v7 tourny.) So If you want to increase the % on debuff or make dodge 100%, yeah we can talk about it... But make every skil…

• Quote from Uncas23: “Quote from Vegito: “Quote from Uncas23: “It may sound drastic but all misses should be removed. Including escapes and dodge as well. Not the basic attacks and skills dependant on opponent though. ” Honestly i totally agree with you, it would be so nice but a lot of people would never accept it. ” ” I pointed to this post. And I still insist on my opinion that there is no need for something to be 100%. If 4A make stuns 100% image just one 40-70lvl NW which will keep you stunn…

• Sorry guys I have to disagree with nomiss idea. Imagine low lvl players with great EQ.. like Warrs / NW - nomiss = that even 70 lvl can kill every 90 lvl... or keep u stunned for hours if he cant kill u.. NoMiss = NW can keep u stunned for hours.. (Yeah he can do it even now, but with nomiss it will only get worse) NoMiss = nerf Evo (bcs our deff crystal would be useless) NoMiss = nerf Warriors deff stance and Archers buffs Nomiss on escape = buff archers and NWs - (its nice that Mage cant miss …

• Yeah I mean transmog when NW can trasmog EQ to any other NW skins, but also hat in to pumpkin, glases.. I just point to the problem - once u get EQ there is nothing to do. just wait till time limited events? (D80/ BOG.. and thats boring) So I think if 4A add some nice PVE and PVP concept which I mentioned in the previous post.. There would be much fun and pvp for players

• This server just need little rework and add something for funn. Best way is add PVE (Marduk) and PVP system for droping some rare items or items for fun. Bcs for players with EQ is this server boring. So we need farm something just for fun (transmog) or to get better opts / jewels (But with some nice, fun way... wasting 300g and make all day jewels and get only **** is so boring...) Like drop from monsters in PVP areas (Ardir / Crypta) should be: - opts (normal one and rare one - bcs get opts in…

• Shellfishs' Summer Event

Eminis - - Event History

Eminis Derion

• Yeah I agree, but there is problem how u want to nerf 1v1 potential ? In this game is every class counter to another Some have more counters some have less. Win bcs of dodge - yeah, but in this game u can win every fight bcs of dodge, so not only fights vs Evo I think that Evo just need block nerf to 7sec, thats all + In tournamed is Evo already nerfed - 5k HP pet vs enemy with 2k - 2,3k dmg + bcs of nomiss we cant use deff crystal

• Quote from WalkingArcher: “Quote from Eminis: “If u learn how to use dodge u can outplay Evo (with some classes its easy, with some is hard or even impossible (sorry priests)) ” So the discussion continues... Archer vs Evocator : Duel begins, Archer dodges fear and Evocator dodges flash, Evocator uses block/slows the archer/stuns him for 14 seconds , that pet moves at lightning speed. Warrior vs Evocator : Warrior dodges fear and tries to throw axe ( He wont be that fast but lets pretend ) Evoca…

• Evocators - was totally useless and no one played them until GF decide to buff them and bring them back to the game, for example the new Evo is even more OP than 4A Evo... And i think that GF know what they are doing unlike from someone who never played Evo before. - All what Evo can do depends on his pet. Our pets are weak and without them we are dead. (Idk how someone can say, that evo is hard to kill even when he dont have a pet - thats totally stupid) - Evo dont have any escape skill - Evo i…

• Cant open 4ancient

Eminis - - Bugstory

download.4ancient.eu/other/ - use other d3d9, or reinstal game. If you use Avast - his shields sometimes shutdown the game - or give some files in "box".

• --> What Music Are You Listening Now? <--

Eminis - - Tavern

youtube.com/watch?v=3t4xYfR9u78&feature=youtu.be&t=9s

• Quote from Uncas23: “Quote from xHunter: “u have so many ways to make gold on this server and some of u still want more pve, like we have enough pvp. btw the oldschool idea is kinda gone anyway so other pvp modes would be really good (like battle royale that many peoples want), is better to have a server where you can make something except staying afk or jumping around than an boring oldschool wannabe server. Quote from Deanerys: “Quote from NickLocc8i: “Quote from Wallendithas: “-Change time of…

• Quote from Wallendithas: “-Better rewarded SIG 80+ (money) -Better rewarded TW (money) -Mobs on SIG 87 should have bigger cooldown on that knock up -Merchant at start of dung 75,79 -Command for not collecting armor and weapon under for example 10s -Add icons on pots like invisibility and speed (hp,mp,dmg) -Scroll what will be able to remove effect from cloak -Scroll or just be able to rename your pet and mount -Set lower price of armagedon and other to be same as sickle -Add Book for AP -Better …

• Quote from xHunter: “Imo they should focus on the gameplay/fixing bugs before adding new things. So like i said the Hide Audience option (making invisible the players/spectators when dueling or on tournament) should be something really good. Fix the companion disable option / tournament timer / maybe fix the problem with the 2:30 AM BOG too. Portal less time invis (less portal heroes) / when invis no stuns and more cd invis pots (this would be really nice to be implemented, so many invis pro-stu…

• Quote from Uncas23: “Quote from Eminis: “This server just need little rework and add something for funn. Best way is add PVE (Marduk) and PVP system for droping some rare items or items for funn. Bcs for players with EQ is this server boring. So we need farm something just for funn (transmog) or to get better opts / jewels (But with some nice, funn way... wasting 300g and make all day jewels and get only **** is so boring...) Like drop from monsters in PVP areas (Ardir / Crypta) should be: - opt…

• This server just need little rework and add something for fun. Best way is add PVE (Marduk) and PVP system for droping some rare items or items for fun. Bcs for players with EQ is this server boring. So we need farm something just for fun (transmog) or to get better opts / jewels (But with some nice, fun way... wasting 300g and make all day jewels and get only **** is so boring...) Like drop from monsters in PVP areas (Ardir / Crypta) should be: - opts (normal one and rare one - bcs get opts in …

• Change the upp farming system. Make it PVE and PVP. When the pvp system will be more effective for farming upps. Like Add helfire and marduk - not so easy.. so Hellfire u can do solo but u need 6-7 ppl for Marduk.. PVP system just add crypta or spawn mobs in ardir (but maybe with some time span (not all day, maybe 6 - 12 hour max. per day Add trasmog - make it "rare" drop in Marduk (but u can trasform your EQ for whatever u want.. Like u plaing warrior but u want mage skins on eq? Noproblemo..) …

• 15 mins to end, yaaay.. 100.gif