Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• (11.) Disabled Crow skill in arena and tournaments - You wanted it, you got it! love.png Please tell me, who wanted it and for what reason was it added to the tournament? Please save the Priest Tournament. It just makes no sense to lower the level of skill required to win. Or, if you really don't want crow, implement a system that checks who dealt more damage, but don't let the tournament be decided by a dice.

• Tournaments

iRuss3 - - Feedback

Quote from NainPorteQui: “Wich thing could we do to make it boring and unplayable ? Hmm , hey ! Iv got an idea ! Lets do it ! : 11.) Disabled Crow skill in arena and tournaments - You wanted it, you got it! love.png " Lets make the priest tournament unwinnable for the pples who actually play on a tournament ! lets do everything so pples just afk stun untill the draw ! ” I 100% thought the same when i read that nr. 11. I wanted to make a post about it but looks like Nain aka king on priest alread…

• Hey, I want to sell the following items: board.4ancient.eu/index.php?at…064806b5227f0fab5cab01ac4board.4ancient.eu/index.php?at…064806b5227f0fab5cab01ac4board.4ancient.eu/index.php?at…064806b5227f0fab5cab01ac4 Serious offers to iPass0ut (Valo) // Beton (Deri).