Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 881.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• jsut make pet aggressive and click on the skills with mouse

• pretty much the same reasoning to my post 1 year ago , these things break pvp . As we all know there's a shit ton of retards using this shit pot so im gonna do a petition to delete this potion from existence and im gonna explain some of my reasons : - It breaks pvp ,its just stupid someone winning a fight because some retard just used this shit pot and stunned a large group of ppl - its not good for our health , i don't want to die of a heart attack because these retards out of nowhere appear in…

• Beast change Evocator

Laerze - - Feedback

dumb ideia

• Loss of things after a server failure

Laerze - - Bugreport

You jsut have to write a ticket and explain the situation Kind retards

• Remove Jirkus from the team please

Laerze - - Tavern

@jirkusNotcompiler i just came here to tell you that you are a selfish , egocentric dumbass ppl advised you , offered you help and u refused it all to make things by yourself , you cant deliver anything to this server , not even a fucking stream , i mean wtf its a fucking stream dude and u cant even do that are u kidding me ?!?!?!?!? everyone is saying for months and months that its better to release small patches weekly so you can deliver some content and fixes to this server and your workload …

• Selling some stuff bois

Laerze - - Marketplace

Hello NOT valued community !! Im selling this : PAULDRON EQ 21 HEAD LEGS AND BOOTS AND GLOVES +20 NECKLACE 7 INT 8 ENDU 154 HP EARRING 7 INT 7 ENDU 173 HP EARRING 7 INT 7 ENDU 173HP RING 7 INT 8 ENDU 162 HP RING 7 INT 7 INT 7 ENDU 179HP Kind Retards from your future CM Laerze

• Apology for Server Downtime

Laerze - - Event History

more pve pls

• [TGM-ES]Zasko

Laerze - - Tavern

SUPER GAME MASTER ? JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

• We need you [BM/TGM]

Laerze - - News and Updates

Quote from AlbertoCoderIT: “Howdy Valued Community! Applications for the role of TGM are now closed! Those who sent and are sending applications in these days will be the first to be interviewed once we'll open them again! Kind Regards ” Hello , what about the applications for CM ?

• PVP Claws

Laerze - - Bugreport

no

• Official 4Ancient Clash Royale Clan

Laerze - - Tavern

Quote from SwiperDE: “Quote from Laerze: “CLASH ROYALE CLAN AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH THAT SO FCKING GAY XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ” 100.gif ” fuck now im gay , great .

• Official 4Ancient Clash Royale Clan

Laerze - - Tavern

CLASH ROYALE CLAN AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH THAT SO FCKING GAY XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• Delete Invis - Poll

Laerze - - Feedback

board.4ancient.eu/index.php?th…ete-invi-potion/&pageNo=1 ive done that and the only thing they did was nerf the potion so you are most welcome

• BUY ARMAGEDDON +22

Laerze - - Marketplace

as the title says i buy armageddon +22 slide in my dms here or discord cuz im never in game hehe boi Laerze#3816

• bug

Laerze - - Bugstory

its a feature

• Some suggestions for economy and stuff

Laerze - - Tavern

Quote from SwiperDE: “Economy got a lot better in the last 2 weeks ” 100.gif

• Server

Laerze - - Tavern

yes and no. Yes because a lot of OG players are quitting the game . And no because theres is always new players coming up imo for og players seeing the economy has it is it just makes me want to slit my wrists as much as i possibly can before i bleed out to death but i guess for new players it doesnt matter because thats the economy they started in. idk man i just lost the passion i had for this game because of the shit economy, macro players left and right ,balance between sides, not enough pat…

• BUY PVP SWORDS +22 OR CLAWS 22

Laerze - - Marketplace

ola fdps as the title says , im looking for them, whisp me here or send letter to TravisScott in derion

• Bob's Pet Shop

Laerze - - Event History

Illegally selling wild exotic pets ? SOMEONE CALL PETA !!!!!!

• Sell PvP rod +22

Laerze - - Marketplace

Ola fdps I'm selling PvP rod +22 standard opts Give me offer here or send letter in game to ParisHealton Gold preferably