Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 53.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Petition to move the logo on the forum

MOTHXR - - Tavern

A petition to move the logo a bit up so it doesn't cover up too much of the picture...yes the picture Definitely

• Selling Christmas Costume

MOTHXR - - Marketplace

Push

• Quote from Laerze: “youtube.com/watch?v=PHgc8Q6qTjc ” T-Gei

• [TGM]OyneCZ

MOTHXR - - Tavern

Welcome to the team good to have you as part of it.

• [TGM-DE]Lytar

MOTHXR - - Tavern

Good to have you as a TGM and welcome to the team.

MOTHXR - - Marketplace

@Fearu 150g yyeee

MOTHXR - - Marketplace

Quote from Laerze: “100g ” I can give you the hat

MOTHXR - - Marketplace

Push

• Buying +20 cloak no effect 3/3

MOTHXR - - Marketplace

Whisper me on Derion or message me on Discord names can be found in my signature

• Neue Valorian Gilde (Zusammenschluss)

MOTHXR - - Tavern

@Laerze @Casher Fighter-Fallendy Go use chrome and translate besides it's Tavern

• [TGM]Dyxen

MOTHXR - - Tavern

100.gif 100.gif Welcome to the team!

• Open mine pls

• New ideas, implementation..

MOTHXR - - Feedback

Quote from Bigbrother: “Quote from MOTHXR: “Quote from Bigbrother: “Quote from MOTHXR: “Quote from Bigbrother: “2) introduce Gor items Not sure, i mean we are talking about "old school", but introducing Just items wouldnt be so bad. Just the eq and armor ( as long the server Is well optimized Is ok) So people can have different models, more options to customize their eq ” Gor isn't gonna get addedQuote from Bigbrother: “3) Loading screen I know that everyone Is already fed up with the same and A…

MOTHXR - - Feedback

Quote from Bigbrother: “Quote from MOTHXR: “Quote from Bigbrother: “2) introduce Gor items Not sure, i mean we are talking about "old school", but introducing Just items wouldnt be so bad. Just the eq and armor ( as long the server Is well optimized Is ok) So people can have different models, more options to customize their eq ” Gor isn't gonna get addedQuote from Bigbrother: “3) Loading screen I know that everyone Is already fed up with the same and Always spider screen lol So i thought would b…

MOTHXR - - Feedback

Quote from Bigbrother: “2) introduce Gor items Not sure, i mean we are talking about "old school", but introducing Just items wouldnt be so bad. Just the eq and armor ( as long the server Is well optimized Is ok) So people can have different models, more options to customize their eq ” Gor isn't gonna get added Quote from Bigbrother: “3) Loading screen I know that everyone Is already fed up with the same and Always spider screen lol So i thought would be cool posting mini News about patches, bug…

MOTHXR - - Feedback

Quote from Casher Fighter-Fallendy: “2weeks i left the game and people still talk about me ” You didn't really leave xD you're pretty active on forums

• Making Guild emblems for free

MOTHXR - - Tavern

Send me your guild emblem (CLOAK AND ACTUAL EMBLEM) and I'll redo it in a higher resolution and as close as possible to the actual one. You can use it for Discord icons, signatures on the forum, background whatever you want. I'll send it to you in a JPEG, PNG, AI and PS files.

• Add a filter to the Auction House so we can filter weapons, armor and jewels by strength, int, endu, life, mana, crit hit, magic defense and everything else, would make life much easier.

MOTHXR - - Marketplace

ITEMS HAVE BEEN SOLD Trying to sell my Christmas Costume, bellow I have linked what it looks like on male and female. My price is 300g, 200g for the costume and 100g for the hat but I'm open to offers. board.4ancient.eu/index.php?at…24d88eae21a8f5542c7dc9ec2 board.4ancient.eu/index.php?at…24d88eae21a8f5542c7dc9ec2 board.4ancient.eu/index.php?at…24d88eae21a8f5542c7dc9ec2 board.4ancient.eu/index.php?at…24d88eae21a8f5542c7dc9ec2

• Make me laugh pls

MOTHXR - - Tavern

Well the jokes are over and the people that made me laugh are @Fearu @elgrekko#2 and @Bigbrother so message me on Discord on which char you want the gold on, except Fearu.