Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 26.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• February 3v3 arena event

NainPorteQui - - Event History

1 - Nainsupportable 2 - Exx 3 - UnluckySahmir

• Open World PvP & PvE Map

NainPorteQui - - Tavern

Well , as usually i'll be the cunt who complain but w/e .. I like the concept , but , as since 1 year , there is a shit ton of propositions to make " our " server better , so yeah .. I personally like the idea but as usually it probably won't happen , as AirSeller did ask , i'm curious to see on wich map it would be .. When u see wich map has been choosen for the crypta u_U , anyway wich kind of person would be against some content on 4ancient x') There is nothing to do the half of the time sadl…

• Staff decisions

NainPorteQui - - Feedback

Quote from ElynCZ: “I would like to express my point of view. We read all your posts, note all your ideas. We have sections in the team discord to discuss ideas for the new patch. From my point of view, I can say that we do the job well. Since most of the ideas for a new patch are written by a team member before these ideas appear from players on the forum. @NainPorteQui This is your third post where you mention crow. Crow should never be allowed in a tournament, it was a bug that needed to be f…

• Staff decisions

:)) I think i played enough tours too vs evos to know what i'm talking about, nw has to play without mistake and find a way to outplay the evo (trigger him to fear and so on), while evo can just tank the damage till sand goes off lol, while pet auto-attacks the nw and fear in case of nw casting fear/poison. If the nightwalker dodge the fear he win in the most of the case . If the nightwalker play well he win . The nightwalker does the match not the evo , the sand is undodgable except with a rand…

• Staff decisions

Its not a class problem , as u said its cause of the invi , a mage who use invi is even more broken , a war just use war cry and maybe 1 spell if the ennemie grp doesnt have gramma reaction x) , a war just stun with the cry , mage can also rush freeze + fear , fear isnt escapable btw

• Staff decisions

"Idk if you are sarcastic but idc, evo is better than nw in 1v1, like i said, nw has to play flawlessly " I mean .. come on are u rly serious ? Idk if you are talking about tournaments or vanilla pvp , but , nw vs evo , you just have to sand the evocator , dodge the fear or just " dodge it with the invi skill sometimes it happen even involontary btw " , and it's win , i did a couple of duel/tourn as nw vs some evos and iv won them Tournament and vanilla pvp are obviously not the same case , but …

• Staff decisions

Just whisp me on discord , Zeprikan42 u can found me on the 4a discord so we can talk without spamming t he thread

• Staff decisions

Idk where u saw flames from me but w/e If you " generalized " its for us , i'm just giving some arguments there..

• Staff decisions

Quote from xHunter: “Quote from NainPorteQui: “Well i agree with the things u said about the evo ( silence isnt 12 sec but 11 btw ), but if war is too strong , so proove it in massiv pvp and play it , same for you destroyer .And the crow thing , cmon it was a bug sooner or later it was gonna get fixed as it was For me , its not a bug , you can't transfrom a person already transformed .. But apparently its not wanted so let's say the fact its a bug , even in this case , when u see how hard it is …

• Staff decisions

Quote from DELETE INVI POTS: “Quote from Casher Fighter-Fallendy: “well evo need nerf (silence / slow) NW upp attack speed And for crypta 100% agree stupid map where im ported out of the map every fucking time I use my teleport spell. + Dead angle "impossible to attack, out of vision" whereas he just infront of me lol ” nerf slow ??? Why lolAnd honestly evo is fine as it is , with the exception that the pet now dies in 0.2s trying to go thru aoe wall Evo needs the cc to be useful because evo lac…

• Staff decisions

As we can see , some decisions taken from the staff are obviously .. Not the best one . Some exemples : Choising the dunjoen 35 as a map for pvp .. ( Its not an event based only about pvp , its also an event made to farm ) But , its a good part of the pvp from the game , and to be honest , it might be the worst map that we can choose to make some decent pvp .. Its actually annoying to play this map .. even more as a priest / evo ( The pet also have a dead angle the most of the time , to supp som…

• Tournaments inconvenience

Hmm , how to start , maybe by the fact u turn ur back whenever u need ? You did flame Bumble cause he did play 0/0 against you , and you did the same to me cause u know what would happen ^^' . Asera doesn't need to play a priest tournament to know the fact a tournament have to be win by the skill and not by the luck . As for people that say fair/unfair way this is all bullsh1t because literally since it is allowed and its a way to win no one should cry about it.Its like crying because a warrior …

• Tournaments inconvenience

Here are all the problems i've faced/seen on the tournaments i did/saw , with all the things that should be done / could be done ( all my ideas are maybe not the best one but .. Still better than nothing ).. ( I did play 3 tournaments : rekamie/phalkeinein/endendors ) Endendros : asking to a priest to buff his pet before entering the arena . . Phalkeinein : Nightwalker staying invinsible the whole match to play the dice .. Yeah , it does exist Phalkeinein/Pendatron : When a nightwalker is out of…

• Tournaments

Hmm , the war/nw tournaments are full overcast its legit unplayable if u are fast , mage is 1 stun 1 kill with invi rush cause of the juicy and fairplay community , Hmm.. We still have priest evo and archer ! Wich thing could we do to make it boring and unplayable ? Hmm , hey ! Iv got an idea ! Lets do it ! : 11.) Disabled Crow skill in arena and tournaments - You wanted it, you got it! love.png " Lets make the priest tournament unwinnable for the pples who actually play on a tournament ! lets d…

• Arena 1v1

Quote from AlbertoCoderIT: “Quote from NainPorteQui: “Everyone want it to happen , but it should be done per class , cause nw and evo are broken in 1v1/2v2/3v3 , just have to check the falk or daily x) , some dailys 2v2 and 3v3 per class with random class would be juicy af , or make everyday a new class , like monday 2v2 priest archer 3v3 priest archer mage , tuesday 2v2 war evo 3v3 priest nw war etc .. ” Agree, but the idea with a ladder/elo like any MOBA like LoL would be even better imo. Wher…

• Having some new skins / new weapons models is always cool but .. Its not rly important x') if the staff could just focus on the most important thing like overcast / open the transfer to get some decent pvp / making some new daily tournaments or regular events like the bog so we dont roam keter all the days or leave the game cause we are tired x) / giving sens to their own rules by making them respectable , i know than the staff is working about overcast and hopefully they'll found something to d…

• Arena 1v1

Everyone want it to happen , but it should be done per class , cause nw and evo are broken in 1v1/2v2/3v3 , just have to check the falk or daily x) , some dailys 2v2 and 3v3 per class with random class would be juicy af , or make everyday a new class , like monday 2v2 priest archer 3v3 priest archer mage , tuesday 2v2 war evo 3v3 priest nw war etc ..

• Macro rules

NainPorteQui - - Tavern

Btw , it's understandable , a lot of players won't like it cause it's probably 1/3 player using macro , cause most of these juicy GOOD players come from these good new schoold serv :p

• Macro rules

NainPorteQui - - Tavern

"u Flame a Player cause u are to incompetent to kill him" We can make some 1v1 as priest i'll give you 1/2/3/4 hours to kill me , all the time u want ^^' " your Pat makro to buff some people " I know that , for the most of the player chaining 2 keys without a macro seems impossible , its why probably 1/3 of the community use one ^^' Yeah , i call honorless a guy going 0/0 on a tournament , when ur gameplay is : stun stun afk and wait for the random victory , i don't call this a big gg ^^' Obviou…

• Macro rules

NainPorteQui - - Tavern

**Links and names edited out because of Name-Shaming** *** actually admeet he does play with a macro " Oh ! My bad ! Wrong macro ! Withour pressure ofc , its normal ^^'.. " *** doing a montage with a hidden chat , probably for an estethic reason . Im actually not sure for *** but , im not the only one to think it , his moovements are suspicious sometimes and these 3 guys are in the same guild ^^' .. Without forgetting the good player ***, honorable guild btw . I did already speak about it with a…