Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 24.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Shellfish's Farewell

Asuka - - Tavern

It's been a good time! Good luck with whatever you choose to do next ♥

• A message for 4Ancient family

Asuka - - Feedback

Quote from Fearu: “Quote from Asuka: “I fucking love you bro. We had such good times together you've become one of my favorite players on this Server and i appreciate you. ROAR MDR ” I'm jealous omg ” Dw i love you too noob ♥

• A message for 4Ancient family

Asuka - - Feedback

I fucking love you bro. We had such good times together you've become one of my favorite players on this Server and i appreciate you. ROAR MDR

• Shellfishs' Summer Event

Asuka - - Event History

Asuka Derion

• Transfer opened

Asuka - - News and Updates

Look i perfected french language : mdr

• [Feedback] Tab and HUD options

Asuka - - Feedback

Quote from Walhalla: “of course, i need more invi pots then alle invi mages together. ” sad but true

• [Feedback] Tab and HUD options

Asuka - - Feedback

I think valhalla needs more invi pots thats why +1 for the tab option

• Armageddon - Enchanting [FIXED]

Asuka - - Bugstory

Quote from Mikrole: “Heut mal ca. 40 ~ 50 mal die Rute verzaubert und mit ist aufgefallen das da ein paar werte immer kommen Magietrefferchance +1 Magieschaden 82 - 91 Wäre nice wenn dies behoben werden kann. ” Quote from d4ns: “It would be nice if u write in english, i know that u are german, and ancientComplier is german, but the whole world is not german and others people must understand what u write, im italian and i dont make post in my language on the forum... with ur friend speak the lang…

• Try it like this : Press Print if u want to make a Screenshot, open Paint -> press CTRL+V and save the image. Or use Programms like ShareX.

• Feedback patch 1.7.5

Asuka - - Feedback

Also alot of People are getting Runtime Errors when porting. Or logging In/Out

• Feedback patch 1.7.5

Asuka - - Feedback

Derion is still waiting for the Buffs which were Promised to us for winning the 5v5 and 6v6. Shellfish said they'd be implemented in this Patch. But i cant see them.

• HonorSystem Not fair !

Asuka - - Feedback

Quote from Burn: “When you talk, it sounds easy to 1v1 a mage, a summoner or a warrior with a chaos priest. Ok if you dodge fear and purif freeze it could sound like a possibility but how about slows, silences and all that kind of stuff. Only class you can solo is an archer or you have to depend on a support too. Edit: Let's not talk about assasins :x The only priest that could do all of this is yata but he has +23 richie and he had his +11 intel jewels set ” I've never even talked about 1v1's. …

• HonorSystem Not fair !

Asuka - - Feedback

Here is how i see it: Either u play chaos priest (without helping your Team) and get into the ranking ( which really isnt hard ) Or you play Support, help your Team and live with the fact that you wont get alot of points. Having the ranking littered with Priest who arent doing much of Fighting is not the Point of it. Although we should probably get the full amount of AP which i dont know how hard is to implement. That the priest is a Support class doesnt mean he wont deal any damage. Priests dam…

• Fearu - Youtube

Asuka - - Artwork

i like it

• Shellfishs Easter Betting

Asuka - - Tavern

bet 50g on derion 6v6

• [TGM]SilentArts

Asuka - - Tavern

Willkommen

• Grüße gehn raus an 48 damage pauli. Aber mal ehrlich in BOG wird ein Krieger nie so viel damage austeilen können denn wenn er einmal in Off haltung ist und nen Debuff fliegt ist der Krieger weg. Ist ja nicht so als ob nur eine einzige Person auf den Krieger einhaut. Vielleicht sollte man den Krieger eher als einen sehen der, wie in anderen MMOS die Aggro von Bossen hält. Will müsste ja am besten hier wissen wie viel Damage er eigentlich in BOG raushaut und dabei nicht direkt stirbt. Gabs eigentl…

• Quote from Deanerys: “Du wirst es heute Abend noch sehen. ” Bin gespannt

• Quote from Deanerys: “Wie ich sehe hast du nicht alles gelesen. Der Krieger MUSS generft werden, weil er die meisten Deff hat. Was aber normal als Krieger ist. Aber er hat zu viel... Und er macht am meisten Schaden. Was einfach dumm ist. Aber Willco und ich haben dazu ein wenig Wissenschaft betrieben. Heute Abend wird denke ich noch was dazu kommen. ” Naja gut tanky sein find ich an sich kein Problem ( weiß jetzt nicht genau WIE tanky die sind ohne buffs da ich selber nur Priester spiele ). Klar…

• **** LupiSolitari ****

Asuka - - Guild introductions

Buona fortuna, Chevr/Killer