Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 580.

• Quote from Monchichi: “I downloaded the Setup two times and dont work. I take off antivir and dosnt worked too. Can someone help me pls? ” Hey, what error message do you get?

• Quote from Synlar: “If the answer is somewhere else, I apologize; I have searched and searched and cannot find it. What are the Ancient Coin items for and how do I use them. I have found limited answers, but none of them are very direct and I can't seem to make them apply. If someone could walk me through their use, especially with screenshots, that would be very helpful. Thanks in advance for any and all assistance with this. ” Hello Synlar, you can use AncientCoins to buy various items: tm2uTb…

• We need you [BM/TGM]

SwiperDE - - News and Updates

Quote from Laerze: “Quote from AlbertoCoderIT: “Howdy Valued Community! Applications for the role of TGM are now closed! Those who sent and are sending applications in these days will be the first to be interviewed once we'll open them again! Kind Regards ” Hello , what about the applications for CM ? ” Howdy Valued Community! Quote from Laerze: “Quote from AlbertoCoderIT: “ Applications for the role of TGM are now closed! Those who sent and are sending applications in these days will be the fir…

• 4Ancient - Getting started

SwiperDE - - Tips and Guides

WORK IN PROGRESS!!! j2IGaab.png FVnIaab.png (Hidden Content) WujCgab.png (Hidden Content) j1Cifab.png (Hidden Content) Ojr7aab.png (Hidden Content) Nga8bab.png (Hidden Content) hu5iaab.png (Hidden Content) MrwWfab.png (Hidden Content) GyRoaab.png (Hidden Content) SOpTcab.png (Hidden Content)(Hidden Content) tOYjaab.png (Hidden Content) BPyGgab.png (Hidden Content)(Hidden Content) xDP4bab.png (Hidden Content) rpVKeab.png (Hidden Content)(Hidden Content) Ioidgab.png (Hidden Content) AvnKgab.png (H…

• Official 4Ancient Clash Royale Clan

SwiperDE - - Tavern

Quote from Laerze: “CLASH ROYALE CLAN AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH THAT SO FCKING GAY XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ” 100.gif

SwiperDE - - Tavern

Quote from Casher Fighter-Fallendy: “Can we cash? ” Yes

SwiperDE - - Tavern

Join now the official 4ancient Clash Royale clan link.clashroyale.com/invite/cl…ea9hddkc&platform=android

• New YouTube Channel!

The event is over! Please do NOT write your names anymore!

• Evocator skill bugged

SwiperDE - - Bugreport

Hello toma332, We already know about this issue and will fix it asap! Kind regards

• New YouTube Channel!

Howdy valued community! We've got a new YouTube Channel! It's been almost 6 months till our channel with over 1.000 Subscribers got striked but now the time has come for a new one! For these occasions we have prepared a small event starting from now on till 18.01.2020 21:00 (9pm) UTC +1: - Subscribe to the channel and write a comment under no matter what video we uploaded containing your character name and earn 35 moonstones for free! Subscribe to the channel HERE: youtube.com/channel/UCgQpLpY6V…

• Some suggestions for economy and stuff

SwiperDE - - Tavern

Economy got a lot better in the last 2 weeks

• Account

SwiperDE - - Tavern

The register script is working again!

• Account

SwiperDE - - Tavern

Good evening, We are working on this problem and fix it as soon as possible!

• just a little flex

SwiperDE - - Tavern

iiL08fE.png

• New Project Leader

Quote from Laerze: “wtf swiper is a teamler ? ” laerze is a teamler?

• New Project Leader

Quote from Casher Fighter-Fallendy: “Quote from SwiperDE: “Quote from AncientCompiler: “Howdy valued community! The time has come to announce the decision of the team and the administration. This has already been planned for half a year and is now being carried out. Due to the number of projects AncientCompiler is involved in, he doesn't have the time to continue 4Ancient anymore. So he gives up his role as Super Game Administrator. The role and management of the project will be handed over to J…

• New Project Leader

Quote from AncientCompiler: “Howdy valued community! The time has come to announce the decision of the team and the administration. This has already been planned for half a year and is now being carried out. Due to the number of projects AncientCompiler is involved in, he doesn't have the time to continue 4Ancient anymore. So he gives up his role as Super Game Administrator. The role and management of the project will be handed over to Jirkus. He is a well-known face of the scene and will give t…

• Howdy valued community! Today at 21:07 we reached 1000 players and at 21:43 we reached our new record 1008 players online at the same time. To celebrate that, we raffled at 21:00 10x "Goods Voucher" and after we hit 1000 Players, another 30. The lucky winners can be found here. These "Goods Voucher" can be exchanged for sunglasses with an effect. (Not a single player had one yet). When you're one of the lucky winners, you have to create a ticket with the title "Goods Voucher". In this ticket ple…

• Tell me your 4ancient story!

SwiperDE - - Tavern

Quote from Casher Fighter-Fallendy: “Quote from SwiperDE: “Unreal Reality Oldschool closed and on day one (12. September 2016) I joined 4ancient ” and then?you met fallendy? fell in love? ” 100.gif

• Tell me your 4ancient story!

SwiperDE - - Tavern

Unreal Reality Oldschool closed and on day one (12. September 2016) I joined 4ancient