Shoutbox

• wcf.user.avatar.alt
    GlitchedKing

Hola! busco gente española para jugar juntos, mi personaje será un conjurador, cuento con ustedes! ^^

• wcf.user.avatar.alt
    RoxasDE

helloooo

• wcf.user.avatar.alt
    Kito469

i can't download the german language why

• wcf.user.avatar.alt
    voberlock15

I'm having same issue as user before, cannot open game because of this (The version of the programme is invalid. Please reconnect.) Cannot download client via ,,direct'' because its not working

• wcf.user.avatar.alt
    KawakiTheFirst

Hello, can someone help me please? Whenever I start the game and try to log in, it says "The version of the programme is invalid. Please reconnect." It is really frustrating, I have been dealing with this problem for around a week now and I have no idea how to fix it. What should I do?

• wcf.user.avatar.alt
    shakere12

Hi, so i tried to download the game via that direct thingy and it says error 522 i tried to download again same thing i waited a couple of min same thing, when i get the client via mega it works but when i open the game client it says error 523 and when the game loads and i try to connect into my account it says the version of the game is invalid is there a way to fix this or is a bug so old the ones that own the server don't give a crap about it

• wcf.user.avatar.alt
    lRush

Hello someone can help me ? when i start the game he say "launcher.4ancient.eu Host Error" Erreur 523 (I can't playing..)

• wcf.user.avatar.alt
    MrJango

Hay kann mir einer helfen ?

• :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:

Board

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Users Online 61

1 Member and 60 Guests - Record: 67 Users ()

Legend:

• Owner
    • Game Administrator
    • Team Manager
    • Community Manager
    • Super Game Master
    • Game Master
    • Trial Game Master
    • Board Administrator
    • Board Moderator
    • Trial Board Moderator
    • Former Administrator
  • Statistics

3,972 Members - 2,660 Threads - 22,987 Posts (9.39 Posts per Day)
    Latest Member: Plata.